Kingdom Of Tempest

Hinata and her companion is now in the entrance of the Forest of Jura. They're pretty amazed to what they saw a well built road and they even saw Hobgoblins riding direwolves.

"Hello adventures welcome to the forest of Jura" A Goblina said.

"Thank you" Hinata said followed by Fritz, Arno, Bacchus, and Ritase.

"I will tell you the rules of this nation
1. Fighting is not allowed
2. No littering on the road or in the city
3. If you got caught belittling or abusing any other races or humans you're gonna be toss out of Tempest
That's all hope you follow all of them" The Goblina said and left.

"What a proper manage Kingdom" Fritz said.

"I couldn't agree more Demon Lord Rimuru is a bless leader" Bacchus said.

"We should move now I don't like walking at night" Ritase said.

"Ritase is right" Arno said.

"Now let's go" Hinata said and they walk about 2 and a half hours. But their able to find drinking fountain so they got through the afternoon without getting heat stroke. And they all stop when they saw a beautiful blonde hair girl with golden eyes. Arno and Fritz jaw drop what they was saw a beautiful lady.

"Are you Hinata Sakaguchi" The blonde hair girl asked.

"Yes I am do you need something" Hinata asked.

"I'm Valora I'm gonna be your guide now" The blonde hair girl said.

HINATA'S POV

As soon we get close to a building a girl in the middle of the road got our attention. She's just standing there. And she spoke and she looks like she know me. We had a small talk and we follow her to the inn. After that we had another talk.

In the Inn

"So are you sent by Demon Lord Rimuru" Arno asked looking straight at her face.

"Yes Uncle Rimuru sent me here" Valora said and all the paladins turned pale to what they heard.

"U-Uncle!?" Ritase asked.

"Yes Demon Lord Rimuru is my Uncle" Valora replied. Both Arno and Fritz turn to stone to what they heard the girl that caught their attention is none other than the niece of Demon Lord Rimuru.

"I see but why would Demon Lord Rimuru sent his niece to guide us" Bacchus asked.

"You see Uncle Rimuru want me to keep an eye on you 5 while traveling because he can sense trouble not from you but from the 100 soldiers from the Church that is heading to Tempest and it looks like their here for a fight" Valora said.

"What! 100 soldiers" Arno asked.

"But why would the church send 100 paladins to Tempest" Fritz asked.

"It's easy so that Uncle Rimuru will think that Hinata came here for a fight and if Hinata lose and die the whole western nation will see us as an enemy of humanity" Valora said in a calm matter.

"Your quite a genius Valora-dono" Ritase said.

"No it's pretty obvious if you asked me" Valora said and take a sip of her tea.

"I see but who is the mastermind" Hinata asked.

"I still don't know but Diablo-san will find out soon enough" Valora said.

"Diablo do you mean the Black Primordial Demon" Ritase asked while sweat drop from her forehead.

"You are correct but you don't need to be scared as long as you don't insult Uncle Rimuru you are safe" Valora said reassuring their safety.

"So are we gonna take some rest here" Ritase asked.

"Yes we need to be fully ready we don't know if the mastermind of this scheme will make a move against us" Arno said.

"You are right" Hinata said.

"Very well you all can rest for now I will guard the whole place for you" Valora said as she stands up.

"No no no! To let a beautiful lady to guard us is kinda irresponsible for us men you can take a rest aswell me and Arno will guard the whole place" Fritz said.

"No need I can do it by myself and I don't really need to rest I can't feel exhaustion" Valora said hurting Arno and Fritz mens pride.

"Then we thank you Valora-dono" Hinata said and bow.

"There's no need to thank me I'm just doing what Uncle Rimuru told me too plus I also like being away from my father and little sister for a while" Valora said.