Visiting Veldora

After I gave orders to the Kijin I told Rigurd that I will be gone for a while. Then I go to the imaginary space where Veldora and Ifrit is.

"Oh Rimuru you didn't told me your going to visit Kuahahahaha" Veldora greeted me.

"It's a pleasure to be visited by you Rimuru-sama" Ifrit said I will give him a material body when I free Veldora so there's someone who will watch over Veldora while I'm doing something.

"Sorry I didn't quite inform you" I said

"Kuahahahaha it's alright you can visit anytime you want" Veldora said to me happily.

"Speaking of visiting Ruminas visited about 2 days ago" I said while looking at Veldora.

"Kuahahaha yeah I know sorry about that" he said proudly.

"Geez when I set you free you should apologize to her" I said. Veldora will just make Ruminas more angry like last time because of how he will apologize but thanks to Ciel I have now a solution.

"Kuahahaha I will I will" he replied to me.

"Here take this and read it well" I said the book I gave to him is about to apologize to a lady and how to act more mature so the next time he sees his sister's he won't be beaten up by them.

"Oh what is this maybe I read this after you go back to the town" Veldora said.

"You better read it so Ruminas anger towards to you lessen a bit" I said.

"Yes I approve to what Rimuru-sama said to you Veldora-sama" Ifrit said.

"Oh I almost forgot here's some snack I bring for the two of you" I said and give them a basket of sweets.

"Oh thank you Rimuru Kuahahaha" Veldora laughed really loud after saying that.

"Well I be taking my leave now I see you two later" I said and stand up.

"Kuahahaha I see you again later Rimuru" Veldora said.

Ruminas on her throne.

"So that lizard is gone but not for long but it's quite strange how did that person know who am I"

"Ruminas-sama is there something bothering you" Roy asked Ruminas.

"Just some small things"Ruminas said.

"I see if there's something you need just call me Ruminas-sama" Roy said and leave.

Hinata entered the throne room

"Ruminas-sama is it true that the Storm Dragon is gone" Hinata asked.

"Yes but not for long he will be resurrected after sometime" Ruminas said.

"The Eastern Empire will use this opportunity to make a move " Hinata said.

"Maybe but they won't just make a move without a massive preparation" Ruminas said.

"So are we gonna tell the Western Nation about the disappearances of the Storm Dragon" Hinata asked.

"There's no need they probably know by this time" Ruminas said.

"Is that so" Hinata said.

"Maybe something will happen that will take my interest" Ruminas said and smile.

"Pardon me" Hinata asked.

"Nothing just talking to myself and by the way there's something you need to do right" Ruminas said and Hinata nodded and leave.

"That being how interesting hehehe"

Rimuru comeback

"That's quite a trip now time to go to the training ground" I said to myself and head towards the location of Hakuro and Benimaru

I was surprised to see Shizu aswell on the training ground. She's just practicing with a wooden sword.

"Rimuru-sama you've returned" Benimaru greets me.

"Yeah so how's the training going" I asked.

"It's quite good Hakuro is training them very well" Benimaru said while Gobta and the other Goblins are running away from Hakuro.

Then they take a small break after that hell.

"Rimuru-sama I didn't know you use sword" Hakuro asked.

"Now that I think of it I have never seen you with a sword Rimuru-san" Shizu said.

"If I may can I take a look at your sword Rimuru-sama" Hakuro said.

"It's ok here" I give him my sword. And they all got shocked to what they saw. I can't blame them my sword Tempest is the strongest sword out there and it even got stronger after Ciel put some upgrades on it. Ciel always impressed me.

[Fufufu I'm really amazing aren't I master]

"I know I know" I said to her making her more happy.

"This sword is out of this world Rimuru-sama" Hakuro said.

"It is it's so beautiful and have a strong aura" Shizu said.

"Well it's my personal sword after all" I said and Hakuro give back my sword.

"Hohohoho I can't wait to see you use that sword Rimuru-sama" Hakuro said.

"Thank you" I replied

Then they go back training. I always look at Shizu-san for some reason but when she is gonna look at my direction I quickly look at the goblins so she doesn't notice. And Ciel on the other side is reading some manga. That's quite strange she doesn't really quite read manga.