Kingdom of Tempest

We all head back to tempest at morning. The pact with Eurazania is already done they visited us last week. And now all that is left to do is finish my remaining paperworks.

"Rimuru-san are you sure you will finish all of this" Shizu said and put more paper on my table.

"Yeah I have to tomorrow I will go to Ingrassia to save the childrens" I replied to her making her smile and she sit on my lap and hug me.

"Hehe thank you" Shizu said and kiss me on the cheek

"You don't really need to thank me Shizu-san" I replied to her and hug her.

"Hehehe but it's the right thing to do right" Shizu replied.

"I think so" I said to her and smile at her.

Valora's POV

"Uncle Rimuru I have the pape-" I cut my sentence when I see Uncle Rimuru and Aunt Shizu.

"Ahhhh..." Uncle Rimuru trying to say a word.

"Sorry to disturb" I said and left the paper on the table and head out.

I should have knock before I come in. That was embarrassing and I'm feeling kinda guilt because I disturb them. But I have a small walk for now.

"Oh Valora-sama what are you doing here" Rigurd asked me.

"Just taking a walk is there a problem Rigurd-san" I asked him.

"NO! NO!" Rigurd replied.

"I see" I said and go to location of the insects Uncle Rimuru save.

The Forest

"Oh Valora-sama what brings you here today" Apito greet me.

"Just getting some fresh air" I said.

"Do you want some honey Valora-sama" Zegion asked me.

"Sure I think" I said I haven't eat anything so better try it.

"Here you go Valora-sama" Apito gave me a jar.

So this is the food my cousin love.

I try some honey and I ended up liking it now I know why Milim likes this stuff.

In the Imaginary space.

"Are you done cleaning Veldora-sama" Ifrit asked.

"Kuahahaha of course Ifrit" Veldora said proudly.

"Hmm" Ifrit check every corner and it's all clean well.

"It's all cleaned now Veldora-sama I'm pretty sure Valora-sama will be happy to see this" Ifrit said.

"Kuahahaha of course"

I really put all I got in cleaning this place I don't want to be killed by Valora.

Flashback

"Father you should clean this place" Valora said.

"You can clean it for me Kuahahaha" Veldora said.

"It's your mess not mine father" Valora replied.

"Kuahahaha if you don't like a dirty you should clean it"Veldora said.

"Valora-sama have a point Veldora-sama it's your mess not hers" Ifrit said.

"Kuahahaha it's a woman's duty to clean so it's her responsibility" Veldora said.

After what he said Valora kick him on the head. Valora then punch Veldora until he turn into mess. Veldora was save by Ifrit. And Ifrit suggested Valora to cool off with Rimuru and Shizu for the time being.

Back to Veldora.

Better not piss her off again or I die.

"To think that Valora-sama was able to beat you up is really incredible" Ifrit said.

"Of course his my son after all Kuahahaha" Veldora said.

"She's a woman Veldora-sama" Ifrit replied.

"Eh? Really" Veldora said.

"It's really hard to believe that the elegant, beautiful, and kind Valora-sama is your daughter Veldora-sama" Ifrit said.

"What do you mean by that" Veldora asked.

"You see Veldora-sama your daughter is pretty much matured mentally and physically. But you Veldora-sama in the other hand is quite hard to tell" Ifrit said.

Back to Valora.

"Ara Valora-sama what brings you here" Treyni asked

"Nothing Treyni-san just enjoying the view here" I replied.

"I see do you want some potato chips Valora-sama I made tons of it" Treyni asked.

"Sure thank you Treyni-san" I replied.

"I be taking them here now" Treyni said and go to her self proclaimed bar.

For some reason all woman act differently when they're in my present is it because of my skill Empress. Maybe I should asked Uncle Rimuru about it later.

This is a short part of the story. Maybe today or tomorrow I release the next part. But warning for those who is under age please don't read the next part after this. Because it's a lemon so yeah bye.