Preparation II

The next day I decided to get up early because I want to walk around the town. Then I sat on the chair that I take out from my stomach.

"Such a peaceful town I will never gonna get bored with this" I said to myself.

[You are right Master peace cannot really bored people]

"You got that right Ciel nothing beats peace" I replied to what Ciel said.

I stand up and walk to the forest.

"Ciel how many more months is left before I go to Ingrassia" I asked Ciel

[You still have a year and five more months Master]

"I see well that's not really a long time after all" I said.

In the previous timeline Kenya, Alice, Gale, Ryota, and Chloe all evolve to become a saint. They no longer have life span back then. They stop aging when they reach the age where they're body is at it's full potential. But they still act like kids. Chloe is excluded because she's more adult than those four.

"Well better get back to the town" I said and walk back to the town. Flying is kinda boring I wanted to see the beauty of nature so I decided to walk.

"By the way Ciel is Ramiris really strong" I asked her that question just came out of me somehow.

[The Individual name Ramiris is as strong as Guy Crimson but due to many reincarnation her power shattered and she can only use that power again after 1000 years have past because her power reunite for a couple of time and after the time limit is meet the power of the fairy queen will shatter again]

"I can reconstruction her power and make it permanently united can I?" I asked Ciel.

[Yes master there's nothing you can do]

"Well when Ramisis decided to live here I will reconstruct her power so she can protect all those special person for her" I said.

[Excellent idea master]

"Hehe thank you Ciel" I replied to her words.

Shizu's Dream.

Shizu is standing on a place where there's only two chair and two cups of tea and then a lady came out of nowhere.

"Hehe Shizu you've grown to a beautiful woman" a mysterious woman said.

"Huh who are you?" I asked her and when she walk towards me I got shocked to what I saw.

"Hehehe you don't recognize your own mother" Shizu's mother said.

Tears drop to Shizu's eyes after she saw her mother infront of her. She immediately hug her. She can't stop crying because she finally saw her mother even if it's a dream.

"I miss you so much mother" I said while crying.

"It's ok now I just came by to visit you in your dreams" Shizu's mother said.

"But why I'm not opposing to it but still why now" I asked mother.

"Hehehe let's just say I've always watch over you and then I decided to talk to you because you're quite have a huge problem" Mother said to me but what problem is she saying.

"Hehehe it's about the person you've fall for Shizu" mother said and my face all turned red.

"Eh!?" I'm really shocked to what mother said to me.

"Hehehe you know if I give you a grade on how you been doing with that person it's gonna be a zero for me" Mother said and I look down after she said those words.

"I know I'm just an ordinary girl even with the title conquerer of flames is meant nothing when it comes to this" I replied to mother.

"Just take some time but not long if you really want to tell him what you feel all you need is to made up both your heart and mind then tell him how you feel about him" mother said.

"Do you think I can do it mother" I asked her then she smiled at me.

"Hehehe of course just make sure you don't embarrassed yourself okay" mother said.

"I will" I said and give her a hug and the next thing I noticed is that it's already morning.

"Thank you mother for the advice" I said while looking at the bright blue sky.