I hummed lowly before leaning up myself and bringing my face close enough to where I could feel her breath ticking my lips. "And you know what I smell?" Her eyes, still darkened but now lowering between my eyes and lips, followed me as I rounded to the left, now going to whisper into her ear. "I smell.. chocolate!"

She jolted back at my shout, groaning deeply when I slid off of the chair and skipped over to the stairs, now running up and winding them until I reached the penthouse.

And I was right..

"And who are you?" I asked, watching the little girl sit on the couch with a large cake sitting on her lap. Her head popped up, chocolate smeared over her lips. "And I hope you know that sharing is caring."

She slowly started to pull the cake off of her lap and toward her side, a skeptical look on her face. "Who are you?"

I walked across the room and sat on the couch, smiling warmly toward her. "I'm Y/n, pleasure to make your acquaintance."

She hummed softly and slowly nodded, still looking standoffish but accepting my hand shake. "I'm Trixie. And you sound like Lucifer." I grinned with a nod before leaning back on the couch. "Are you a one of his friends from England?"

"No, he's my brother." Her eyes widened as she leaned forward to quickly sit the cake down on the table. "Is it that shocking?"

"No, it's awesome! If you're anything like Lucifer, we're gonna have so much fun." I watched her jump up before running to a closet, completely disappearing for a second and as she did that.. I reached forward and grabbed the cake off of the couch.

I quickly used the fork to cut my own slice, then eating it all within seconds. I've never tried chocolate but my, Dad, I have truly been missing out, it's almost as good as the liquid candy- maybe even better.

"Have you ever played monopoly? Lucifer and my mom and I would play it all the time before we went on vacation." When she rounded out of the closet, I smiled innocently and crossed one leg over the other which warranted her squinted eyes. "Did you eat some of my cake?"

"What cake?" I mumbled and she sat the box on the table, then slowly grabbing her cake and staring at the slice that was taken. Damn, I forgot about that part.. "So, what are you doing in Lucifer's room?"

"He promised we'd play monopoly soon so, I came here. Also, you so did take a piece-"

A dinging stopped her sentence from continuing and I immediately raised up. "Look it's Lucifer!" That took the child's mind off of her cake as she smiled widely.

"Lucifer!" She quickly ran over to him and he grinned slightly when she ran into him at full speed, her arms wrapping around his torso.

"Does your mother know you're here?" He said, patting her head twice before stepping away to change his blazer for a different one. Why? I have no idea.

"Nope." He looked at her for a second before shrugging and already starting to the elevator again. "Where are you going?"

"I have to work with your mother on a case-"

"Will Ella be there?" I asked and he looked over his shoulder, eyebrows pulled together in confusion. "I really fancy another hug from her. They feel amazing."

He tilted his head before his eyes squinted softly. "She will.."

I quickly raised up and grabbed my own blazer before following after him, then turning to face the child. "It was great meeting you, Trixie."

She pointed a stern finger in my direction in return. "You owe me a slice of cake, Y/n. Or else.." I chuckled softly but when she remained unwavering, showing she wasn't joking, I cleared my throat with a nod.