CHAPTER TWO

"Get out

"Get out."

I smirked when Maze acknowledged me, her eyes down on the countertop of the bar, not even sparing me a glance. "Lucy said that I can come egg you on and," I dropped onto the seat, shrugging slightly. "I wanna see if you go over-easy." Her gaze slowly raised to mine but they were filled with boredom. Not like it phased me. "Get it.. over-easy? Egg you on- come on, that's funny."

She didn't respond this time but instead grabbed herself a bottle of alcohol and spun the cap off, then drinking it while eyeing me the entire time.

She was still suspicious of me.. okay, I'll bite. Lucifer wasn't the only one with charms. "Look, I know you don't trust me and that's plausible because from what I know, you're a torturer from Hell." She slowly lowered the bottle when I leaned forward, her eyes getting a clouded look the closer I grew. "But I'm not like my siblings.. I'm not here to give you any problems. I can actual cure a few.. if you know what I mean."

Her head tilted slightly. "What? What problems?"

I'm assuming she wasn't aware of my acute mind reading abilities.. and unlike Lucifer, I didn't mind a little white lie every now and then. "Well I can sense that you have a lot of pent up frustration for some reason and I'm great at relieving stress. LuLu taught me everything I know."

She hummed softly before grabbing a small stick that held two olives, then wrapping her tongue around one of the olives as she seductively pulled it off and into her mouth. My goodness..

"As much as I'd love to ravage your inexperienced body, I don't do angles anymore after your brother." My head pulled back in shock when she dropped the stick into the glass before finishing off the little alcohol left.

"My brother.. Lucifer?"

She held a smug smile as she leaned against the counter. "Him too but I'm talking about the other one."

The other one.. immediately my face frowned. "Amenadiel?" She simply smirked as she picked up the bottle to refill her glass. "Amenadiel slept with you, a demon?"

"What can I say? Wings love me." And I can definitely see why. Despite my efforts to somehow swoon her, she had a tough mind; tougher than I expected. Sighing, I reached for the bottle to pour myself a glass but she quickly swiped it from the counter. "But not you. I still smell trouble with you."

"That is no way to treat a guess. What kind of hostess are you?" Ignoring her sour attitude, I reached for the stick in her glass and pulled the remaining olive off before tossing it into my mouth.

"I'm not a hostess," her eyes flickered up to meet mine, the darkness lingering once more. "Nor are you a guest. You're up to something.." My eyes slowly raised when she leaned closer, her hands planted on counter beside mine as the distance between us lessened. "I can smell it." She whispered, looking me up and down.