Pyrrha's POV:

Her lips are softer than anything I've ever known, soft like a first snowfall like biting into cotton candy, like melting and floating and being weightless in water. It's sweet, it's so effortlessly sweet. I've been waiting for this for so long...

(Thud)

(Y/N) pulls away looking at me with her beautiful dull eyes. Her cheeks tainted with red from the action we just did. We both look towards the sound to see Weiss pass out on the floor.

(Y/N): Pervert...

(Y/N) looks back at me as she kisses my cheek and pushes me gently inside my dorm.

(Y/N): If you want more you have to earn it...

She closes the door as I stood there processing what just happened.

Pyrrha:(covers her face in embarrassment) That girl is going to be the end of me...

The next day...

Weiss: Are you sure you two are not dating?

Pyrrha/(Y/N): Yep, not dating...

Weiss: But I saw you kiss...

Ruby:(chokes on milk) What!?

Team RWBYY and JNPR were currently in the cafeteria eating breakfast.

(Y/N): Well it must have been a dream...or a nightmare...

Yang: Ha, the ice queen is having dirty dreams~

Weiss: Shut up dolt! Maybe it was a nightmare...

(Y/N): Maybe...(gets up) come on we're gonna be late for class...

Time skip/(Y/N)'s POV:

Okay so Jaune just got his ass handed to him and honestly, I feel a little sorry for him. Not only because he lost but because he's not even supposed to be here. His transcript is fake...that's literally the first thing I noticed when I saw them. I told Ozpin but he didn't seem to care and honestly neither do I. The bell rang as I get up and head towards my team.

(Y/N): Hey Blake?

Blake:(confused) Yeah?

(Y/N): Can I talk to you...please.

Suddenly the whole team stops and looks between me and Blake. I slightly glare at them.

(Y/N): Alone.

Yang: Damn, okay come on girls.

The rest of the team left leaving me and Blake in a awkward silence.

Blake: So...What did you nee-

I grab Blake's hand leading her inside a nearby empty classroom.

Blake: (pulls away) Okey, what is this?

I close the door as I turn back to Blake looking her in the eyes and then at her bow as it twitches.

(Y/N): You're a Faunus...

Blake's eyes widen as she is looking around for any way of escape. I start walking towards her but with every step I took, she took one backward. This keeps going until eventually she hits the teacher's desk. I put my two arms beside her locking her up so she doesn't escape my knee between her thighs.

(Y/N): Why do you hide yourself from the world Blake?

Blake looks at me her eyes wide with a blush on her face as she looks down and tears start to fall down her face onto my thigh.

(Y/N):(grabs Blake's cheek) Your scare aren't you? Scare of not being accepted by the students here...me...our teammates...

I lift her head as she doesn't want to make eye contact. I pull my hand away and reach out for her bow quickly untying it. At this point, she doesn't seem to care. I carefully reach for her ears as she flinches a little.

(Y/N):(gently rubbing Blake's ears) It must be tiring having to wear your bow all the time.

Blake: Why are you being so nice to me...I'm a Faunus!

She glares at me as I look at her not face by her sudden outburst.

(Y/N):(stops petting Blake) Blake, I don't care...

Blake:(shock) What...?

(Y/N): I don't care who or what you are your my teammate and there needs to be trust between us...

I stand up and back away.

(Y/N): I trust you...and I hope you can someday trust me.

Blake: I-

(Y/N): It's fine you don't need to say anything I won't tell anyone...

I look at Blake as she's smiling at me.

Blake: Thank you...

(Y/N): Yeah, Yeah whatever...let's go get lunch I'm hungry...kitty.

Blake: Hey!