Both ZeYu and I stood in the same position, being more than used to their altercations. All in love as they were.

"Ugh! Cheater!" Xinlong called breathlessly, laying his face against the kitchen floor in defeat. "I'm not cheating. Just using my brain." Hanyu laughed and helped the boy up off of the ground, grabbing him into a tight hug.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. They definitely were something else.

The couple shared a small kiss before my brother picked the beauty up from his feet and sit him down on the counter closest to his cooking station.

My heart beat faster, thinking of my own first kiss last night.

::::

"Then you better kiss me." There was a sudden tension between the two of, not bad, but overwhelming. I had never been this close to anyone before, in this way anyway.

His smaller stature made this a small feat, my lips pressing against his forehead. I felt the boy settle in comfort, pressing against me a little. Pulling away slowly, I can see the beauty with his eyes closed. He was so pretty.
My brain was going into overdrive, body moving on its own as I pecked tip of MingRui' nose, and then softly resting my lips on his rosy ones.

It wasn't awkward, but I've never kissed anyone before. We weren't experienced in anyway, but it was still special because it was us.
And as he promised he smiled.

:::

"So where the hell were you?" I heard ZeYu question, knocking me from my high place of thought. I didn't want to come back to reality yet, but I guess I had to.

"I, I had a date." I mumbled, sitting myself down in the kitchen floor.

"Seriously? With who?" ZeYu's eyes popped, slamming himself into floor next to me, hand gripping my face, "tell me everything." He got close to my face like he's was trying to read my thoughts. Let's hope he can't.

"It was with your friend Gou MingRui." I said, stripping his hands from my cheeks, his mouth dropping open.

"You went on a date with Trenches?" He gawked.

Trenches?

"The fuck is Treanches?" I asked, looking my brother over in confusion.

"He has all these really deep scars on his chest and back, so back in 6th grade some kid started calling him Trenches and it kinda just stuck." He explained, setting my stomach on fire. What the fuck! Kids are so mean!

"Do you call him that?" I asked, the burning of my nerves still present.

"Well yeah but I'm his friend so-"
"Don't call him that anymore." I said, quite seriously. The thought of MingRui being teased because of those scars made me mad. Very mad.
"Calm down, damn. It's just a nickname." ZeYu scoffed.
"No it's not! His scars saved his life, and nobody cares. They just judge him because of how they look. I'm literally disgusted." I raged, quickly getting up from the floor and stomping off to my room, sulking for the boy.

Guilt settled in the pit of my stomach as I closed my door. I had never yelled at ZeYu before. What was this boy doing to me? He had me defending him against my own brother. But in my eyes, he needed to be protected.

I groan loudly and fall backwards onto my bed, slapping my head against something hard, my headache coming back in full force. I had almost forgotten about bashing my skull yesterday.

"Oh fuck." I groaned in pain, ripping the laptop I had hit my head on out from under me. "Stupid thing." I growled, tossing it to the other side of my bed.