I continue to stroll on the pavements, gathering my thoughts about yesterday's little incident. The man in the house didn't seem like someone who could be a potential undercover agent.

But there wasn't anyone else in the house, or at least what Devon says. I mean she would've been caught right in the spot if someone came out of the rooms. A child at least would scream the house down if they saw Devon.

I'd honestly pictured that as one of the worst moments Devon could encounter. She once had to babysit for her to shoot her target at a close range.

Keeping my distance from the other sidewalkers, the downtown area of Ashland is once again at peace. Mostly because Sundays are the days where people could relax until Monday comes. The weather is showing a little more brightness with the sun shooting through the clouds and the wind is keeping the tone down for now.

I turn my attention now to the bench, where no one is surprisingly sitting on it. Every time I'd think back about the summer days with my parents but nowadays I think about Harry and our late evening conversations.

Hell, I would've stayed up till dawn just to relive the moment. He didn't seem so irritated about what I talked to him about, and for a second I realized, it was the first time in a while I opened up how I truly felt what was going on.

Well except for the nightmares and sleep deprivation. Guess he would've figured that by now due to my hideous eye bags and tried looks all the time.

Before I arrive to the bench, I'm reminded to text Uncle James about leaving Ashland soon.

Pulling my phone from my back pocket, I start typing up a message:

...

S: leaving Ashland in a couple of hours, might stop by Four and Twenty Blackbirds bakery if u want anything :)

...
After sending the text, I start typing again and suddenly I hit to an oncoming person to my right side, causing me to lose my balance and mid way through my text.

They grab on to me as both of their hands keep me from falling on the pavement.

"Oh my god I'm so sorr-" and before I can even look up, the presence of black boots and a tainted flannel of green and red colors stops me from finishing my sentence.

The amount of times I've run into Harry, literally without keeping my head up is gonna be counted towards my lease for my apartment next year.

"You should really watch where you're goin miss." I give in and look up to see Harry and his cheeky grin forming a small dimple to each side, he clearly just can't stop himself.

I exhale a long huff and roll my eyes back. "I'm sorry, am I supposed to apologize for being a stone wall or is that just you?" I snark at him.

"Well since you seem to be more occupied on your phone rather than the pathway, I'm gonna take a wild guess that it's your fault, darling."

"What? Me? You're the one standing in the middle of the goddamn walkway!" I defend myself but his sadistic smirk keeps him from losing.

"Careful now darling, I would stop fucking talking with the mouth like that." The charm in his voice is slowly melting into a growl, matched with a look that is completely seductive but as an anguish threat.

"Oh really?" I question him as tilts his head to the side, both his eyes still daggering onto me like a prey.

"Well what are you going to do about it, hm?" I murmur. Pressing my lips into a line, I smile to myself while eyebrows furrowed together, almost amused at this rundown again.