What the fuck were you thinking?!/08

Začať od začiatku

I moan, as he nibbles at my sweet spot and then places soft and slight kiss on my jaw, my cheek and back to my lips. He kisses me more roughly again, and slightly pulls at my white tank top, exposing my collarbone a bit more, and he starts to unzip. But I suddenly stopped him, and put a hand on his chest, and started to feel breathe heavily. He gripped my shoulders, trying to soothe me. "Are you okay?" He asked me. "I-i d-don't," 

"Hey, its okay. What are you thinking about?"

"What about Leo? I can't do this to him." I mumble, and I thought he was going to be angry, but he was calm, and caressed my cheek, lovingly. "Tell me, who do you love?"

"yOU" 

'It felt so real. So, so real.

I didn't know what to do anymore. I was so tired, I wanted advice. Should I do this movie? Or should I leave it, for the sake of my and Leo's relationship?
I needed someone. Someone other than Leo, Lily and Bonnie.

And I just knew who to go to. Lets just say, a certain alphabet rapper is gonna have a surprise.

Tom's Pov'_

[Back to last night]

'What a freaking long day. 

Seriously, I've never sweated so much as I've sweat today. I got one heart attack today, Two panic attacks, and alot of mind freezes. I took a long deep breathe as I try to clear out my mind. But no, it won't listen, it kept boosting questions that I didn't have answers for. I entered my house, put on dim lights and loosened my tie. I needed to breathe.

In and out

In and out

I suddenly drop down on the closest seat, my black beanbag. I dropped my neck back, as more questions ran through. I ran a hand through my face as I realised that this was going to be one sleepless night. I groaned and got up, as I went to my small mini bar. I needed it, whiskey on rocks. 

As I went to open the fridge for the ice, I noticed a note. I took it and rubbed my eyes to get a better look. I immediately recognized the handwriting. 
I knew but I didn't tell you. I'm really sorry, mate. I know you probably want to kill me now, but before you take a decision, put the knife down, and think for a bit. The universe has given you a chance, don't mess it up. Call me, when you get home-

Matt.

I slightly chuckle at the note. He always had a thing with sarcasm. The 'universe' apparently had given me a chance. S-Should I take it?? Should I do it, or just drop out of it? 
Hundreds of decisions, Hundreds of choices. But only one answer. Which well, I hadn't figured out. And just because of one evil, devious, michievous, the mother of the devil, Bonnie Wright.
God, I needed time. But no, they had to book the flights. What the hell am I going to do?

Emma's Pov'_

"Wait, so let me get this straight. Bonnie planned this? You and Tom together in a film. B-o-oy, Bonnie is just-wow." 
I glare at him. 

'It was another hot afternoon, 3pm at the Radcliffe residence. I was sitting on the sofa, with Daniel. I was exhausted and needed someone to talk to and immediately turned to him. I knew that he was a great listener, and would put everything aside just to listen to your problem. You see, he was kind of my therapist. I had told him, what had happened in the past few days, and asked him for advice, but Dan being well, Dan, he laughed it off, and was praising at Bonnie's scheme.

"But are you sure she did this?"

"What do you mean? You know, she acts all mischievous when she has a scheme planned. You do remember the prank war we had on set, during the order of the phoenix, right??" I asked him. He chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Okay, Okay. Why don't we get your mind of things, huh? Wanna watch Deathly Hallow- part 2? I know its your favourite one."

I smiled gratefully, "Sure but, I can't get my mind of this fiasco. I have to decide whether to do this movie or not. Then, if I don't I have to answer the Director, as well as the Press. And if i do- well thats another story.'" I sighed and plopped down on his sofa, sinking further. 
"What do you mean?" He asked as he got up and got the remote. "Well, I have to face Leo. A-and well, I'm scared of how he will react. He knows the history between me and Tom, and of course he will not like it. And another thing is, he fears that I will forget about the two of us, and will focus more on the movie and other stuff.

"I mean just last evening, I had to go to the cast meeting, and I forgot that Leo had the night reserved just for us. He was really upset Dan. I mean he looked as if he was really excited for this, I mean that night. It was kind of heart-breaking. A-and, at the meeting, he only crossed my mind once. Once, Dan. I feel so terrible right now."

He sighed and rubbed my back, trying to comfort me, pulling me in for a hug.

"But what if this is a good thing, Em." I look at him, puzzled and annoyed.

"I mean, you have got alot going on in your life. Being the Emma watson is alot of work."
I chuckled lightly. "You might need this you know, not as a comeback. But as a fun project, and I know how much you enjoy this. Do the movie, and calm down. But if you don't, look on the bright side. You'll have a great romantic week, with Leo."

"Still not helping, Dan." 

"Hehe, well you know, M'not best at advices." I rolled my eyes. "Come on now, I really want to watch a movie." He said and snuggled up next to me. We were just about to start, when the doorbell rang. Daniel gestures me to stay here, and goes to open the door. I hear him opening the door, but I hear no greeting. Confused, I got up to see who was at the door. I quickly walked through his big house and found myself, in a small hallway, leading towards the door. 
"Dan?? Dan, who's at the door? Is everything alri-" I stopped dead, in my tracks. 

"Uh oh."

Anger was fuming through me, and I was red. I figured my ears was probably letting of steam, because of the terrified stare Daniel was giving me.

'I took in a deep breathe.

"What the fuck were you thinking?!"

______________________________________________________________

So I guess this was a short one? Sorry. 

Umm-again so sorry about the late updates. School and stuff. Hate it, who doesn't?

So, basically my exams are over, and I will be updating more. I wanted to include Dan in the story a bit more, so hehe. I just want you guys to know, that I'm incredibly happy for Emma, whether or not she is engaged to Leo. She looks really happy with him.

So, No hate for Leo.

Bye Loves xx