Chapter 3

Daiki pov

I wanna say that my nieces, sister, and I had a good time but that wouldn't be true. They pampered me so hard like I was a doll. Daniella raked my wavy hair pin-straight and started braiding my long hair into a long fishtail braid as Bela was painting my claw-like nails matte black. Cassandra was having a ball watching me suffer as she videotaped, after what she felt was enough blackmail she measured my thin waist and bust. Yes, I said bust because I am very 'busty' and have what they called 'milkers'? I didn't understand though I'm practically a reptile due to my sea-folk genetics, I can't or I don't think I can produce milk.

Cassandra gave my measurements to Alcina as she ducked under the door frame and entered the room with clothes. I was stripped naked as Alcina used her claws/nails and shredded them all together(undergarments included).

Daiki: What the hell Alcina! My clothes, you couldn't at least leave me with undergarments on?!

Lady D: Nope. Now hush up, it's not like you have to be embarrassed with your size~.

Daiki: My size? What's that supposed to mean-

*you looked around, your niece's eyes seemed to be drawn to certain parts of your body as well as Alcina who's eyes were scanning your lower half. *

Daiki: O-oh *you cover your genitals* 

Bela: Ah, ah don't cover I was enjoying the view~ Who knew our 'uncle' was packing

Cassandra: Like seriously what are you eating? is that even normal?? *confused mumbling*

Daniella: I liked the small little scales at your base, seems like it would only please masochists though.

*Alcina let out a hum in agreement with her daughters, but quickly cut the topic short(see what I did there) and clothed you like a doll.

mini time skip

You were looking in the mirror all dolled up and it took you a sec to realize who and what you were seeing.  The fishtail hairstyle didn't suit me because when I looked in the mirror my hair was styled differently.

  The fishtail hairstyle didn't suit me because when I looked in the mirror my hair was styled differently

Tbh I didn't hate it that much the braids were very loose and not tight and I could see now!

Daiki: *turns towards the 4 ladies, and flinch slightly at their appearance* "Wow! that's how guys look?!  You are still kind of blurry but I can make out small details now."🤯

Lady D: You still can't see? I think you just might need glasses Daiki...

*with those words Cassandra vanished into a swarm of flies only to return with an old dusty pair of glasses*

She waltzed up to me after dusting them off, and placed them on my pale face, and moved out the way so I could see the mirror. I almost did a spit take.