Chapter 6

previously

Daiki: 🔊Welcome abominations! We are here to witness the execution of Ethan Winters! In this corner is the man himself, and in the other corner, the bigger and better option to vote for, Uriaș the Lycan, accompanied by 10 weaker lycans! You will both choose one weapon or no weapon at all on the count of 3 you may begin the fight.🔊

3🔊..

2🔊..

1 FIGHT! 🔊

Daiki: Good luck Mr. Winters! For you are royally screwed~😶

----------------------------------------------------------------
Present-

(Warning contains: slight gore)

Daiki pov

As soon as the fight began Ethan ran to the table and picked up a basic old-fashioned shotgun. Will it help him? If he knows how to use it correctly, could it possibly kill Urias? Pffft low chance,...but not impossible.

If he somehow Ethan knows how to use an old shotgun, find his weak spot, and be smart about it, I say there is a solid 34%-40% win. It's not a lot but that's also because he has to keep his attention towards the smaller lycans. As they will be trying to rip him to ribbons.
Daiki pov end

3rd person pov

Daiki left and went to go prepare for the dead body of Ethan Winters as he handed his spot over to Karl to play narrator over the fight and announces who wins if Daiki hadn't returned. In the arena stood Urias-

Getting straight to the point Urias launched himself towards Ethan swinging his might hammer right at him

Getting straight to the point Urias launched himself towards Ethan swinging his might hammer right at him. Ethan stumbled backward onto his bum, only for his hammer to narrowly graze his cheek before Urias lifted it again to bring it down once more. Snapping out of his shock, Ethan rolled over to avoid being squashed by the large hammer, to stand up and secure his grip on the double-barrel shotgun. Knowing damn well he didn't have a chance against Urias at the moment he ran and went to take care of the other smaller and weaker lycans.

The lycans are weak compared o Urias but compared to humans they are pretty much on equal grounds. Ethan didn't wanna waste his limited ammo so he used the barrel and base of the gun and started taking them on left and right. The crowd was going wild, with some who were upset because they wanted to see the puny human get ripped to shreds, and others who were enjoying this like it was some type of sport, for example, Lady D who was in the front row along with her daughters drinking 'wine' all while giving Ethan disgusted looks.

Lady D pov

Lady D: I can't believe that stupid man thing is still alive! Not only is he injured he's holding his own!😡