Chapter1

Tip: please start music when told, please

(no one pov)

It was very early in the morning, dawn had just past and all was quiet and calm in the Biohazard Village for once. Although the 4 lords were already up and about...

Lady Dimitrescu was up and about sitting at her desk, going over paperwork for wine shipments. Karl Heisenberg was busy tinkering in his workshop with all his metal tools, smoking a cigar to start his day. Salvatore Moreau was busy injecting his specimens(lab rats) to make the perfect experiment for Mother Miranda, as he just wanted to please her and be acknowledged. And lastly, Donna Benevento, was busy sewing up a ripped dress for one of the new dolls she just made, as her accomplice Angie was busy doing nothing. 🙃

It was the usual morning for the 4 lords as this happens often, but then something out of the ordinary happened. They all got a call, a call from Mother Miranda herself. It wasn't unusual for her to call them as of late because lately she's been breathing down everyone's neck. But what was unusual was for her to call so early. The call went something like this...

'' Hello my children, this morning I request your presence as I would like to disgust important matters with the likes of you. You have nothing to worry about but do please come to our usual spot to commence our early bird meeting.''

All of them shared a groan as they headed to the location where the meeting will be held.

time skip

When they started the short journey to the desired location they could notice large continuous tubes filled with water. They were very stable and bolted to the ground as the glass was very thick and wide, it could defiantly fit an entire body.

Lady Dimitrescu and Donna were first to arrive quickly followed by Salvatore and Karl being fashionably late.

Mother Miranda: Great. Now that everyone is heard we can talk about the situation at foot.

Lady Dimitrescu: And what exactly is so important that you called us so early in the morning.

Mother Miranda: Oh, hush up it will be worth it. I am here to announce that you all have a new member of the family, meaning you have a new brother.

All: WHAT!!!

Mother Miranda: I thought you all would be happy?

LadyDumitrescuu: Oh great another man thing.

Karl: at least it's not another female *glaring at Alicia*

Lady Dimitrescu: The hells is that supposed to-

Mother Miranda: HUSH. Jeez, I swear you two act like actual children sometimes. Now come he's in the next room over, can't leave there long he can get Closter phobic quickly.

All💭: Closter phobic? The next room is huge how is it Closter phobic?

They all enter the next room over as the smell of saltiest them in the face. Their eyes widened to see such a massive tank of water filled with marine life.

 Their eyes widened to see such a massive tank of water filled with marine life