𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 || 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚔𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚊

Start from the beginning

I took another sip before putting the glass down.

"You're not the boss of me." I muttered.

As i walk past him, he slaps the back of my head. "I'm older than you by three months, so technically I am."

I rub the spot where he slapped me and watch him go back to Bolin and Korra.

We made eye contact for a second before I roll my eyes and drink the last of my water before going back to my room to get my clothes.

"Hey, get ready. We're leaving in an hour." He shouts.

"Fuck you!" I yell while getting the things I need to get ready.

Korra's POV:

We rode the ferry ride back to Air Temple Island and the only thing I could think about was apologizing to Y/N.

I feel so bad about ignoring her and storming out. I was just so jealous about her ex and the way she was talking about him.

I bet that bitch was ugly anyway. And no way he messed up with someone as fine as Y/N

But whatever, I guess I don't have a right to be jealous. Seeing as were just friends...

I scoff and Mako looks at me weird.

"You okay?" He asks.

"Yeah. Sorry, I'm just thinking." I told him.

I looked out onto the bay and then back at Y/N on the other side of the ship.

"You should go talk to her. She misses you." He suggests.

"I know but... wait, she said that?"

"Yeah. She says she misses your smile and your laugh and your flirting."

I feel my cheeks grow hot and I smile to myself.

"I didn't know that."

"Yeah. It's getting kind of annoying though, so you should go talk to her. Or at least apologize to her. You owe her that much."

"I don't even know what I would say to her."

"I suggest you start with the words 'I'm sorry.' Does a lot of things."

I side-eyed him. "Smartass." I muttered. He laughs quietly.

"It's easier said than done." I said.

"Why? Y/N and I get into fights all the time, and the same thing with Bolin, but we always make up in the end."

"Well you guys are all siblings, so it comes easy to you." I argued.

He doesn't say anything.

I chuckled and turned around to face her.

"As long as you're honest, you can't go wrong." He says.

I nod and let out a breath.

"Okay fine. I'll go talk to her. Thanks, Mako."

Your POV:

I thought Mako said we were gonna meet Korra there.

Now I have to deal with a two hour ride and her ignoring me even more.

Oh wait..

I think he meant we're meeting Master Katara at the Island. Not Korra.

That's unfortunate.

I look over the edge of the ship and to the dark blue waters below.

I think about it and considering how many times I've been thrown into the pool during a Pro-Bending match, I'd definitely survive jumping off the ship.