The past 18 years

18 years ago she was engaged to Klaus Mikaelson. She found out she was two and a half months pregnant and when she went to tell him what she found broke her heart. He was sleeping with the same person who broke her sister and Tyler up. Hayley Marshall. They hadn't noticed her so she left and went downstairs where she found Rebekah and Elijah. She told them what klaus was doing and that she was pregnant. They both promised to let her tell klaus and be there for the both of them. Brooke gave her engagement ring to Elijah and told him to tell Klaus to call her when he's ready to apologise and left. That was the last time she spoke to them as a week later Elijah, Rebekah and Klaus left for New Orleans. Klaus hadn't bothered to speak to her since before he cheated and left without an apology, and explanation or a goodbye. Brooke was heartbroken not just by Klaus but also Rebekah and Elijah.

She told her family and friends that she was pregnant and what had happened. To say they were pissed was an understatement. They supported her through the whole pregnancy and when she found out it was twins not just one baby. She went into labour a month early. Caroline, Liz, Elena, Bonnie, Stefan and Damon were there to help her through the labour. As she was in labour she was getting weaker and begged them to save her babies. After she gave both to them she died. Caroline, Stefan and Damon all tried to give her blood but it was to late. Two hours late she woke up in transition. She completed her transition and met her babies Henrik Finn Mikaelson Forbes and Damon Kol Mikaelson Forbes. They thought she had lost her witch side but when she tried a spell and  it worked, she became the original tribid.

As Henrik and Damion grew Brooke and Stefan began their epic love story. He promised to always be there for her and the kids. They found out that she was pregnant with Stefan child due to her being a Tribrid. Eight months later Axel Marcel Forbes Salvatore was born.

Brooke went to visit Marcel and Davina and learned about klaus and Hayley's  baby. Marcel loved her 3 kids as an uncle would and vowed to always protect and keep them safe and not to tell klaus. Davina saw Brooke as her big sister and the kids as her nephews. Brooke helped Davina with her magic while she was there. She also visited the Mikaelson compound where Hayley was the only one there. She asked Hayley to tell klaus about his kids and left but not before leaving a letter for klaus. When she returned to mystic falls she waited for him to call not for her but for their kids. She called and text every week but there was never a reply. After six months she gave up it was his loss.

A few weeks later she was pregnant again. The day she was going to tell Stefan she found out she had been made the anchor to the other side. When the other side started to collapse she went there to bring people back including Tyler and Enzo. As she was helping people she found Kol and Finn and told them to have a second chance at life that their family denied them. As she was walking around she found a man who looked oddly familiar, he explained who he was and and how he was on the other side. Henrik saw that as she was helping people it was killing her. He told her to let him go and she refused. She told him to find his brother and her family and tell them that she loves them and to tell her kids their mother loves them. She told him to have a chance at living and sent him back. Everyone thought she had died. Kol couldn't deal with losing his best friend so he left and went to travel the world. Finn and Henrik stayed with Caroline and Stefan and helped with the children as they owed their lives to Brooke.

What actually happened was she was sent to a prison world where she spent two months alone. She discovered it was the same day repeating its self the 10th may 1994. The first two months she spent alone till she met Kai Parker in the supermarket. They got to know each other and he thought she would judge him and see him as an abomination like his father had. She did the opposite she listened to him rant and comforted him and even let him syphon from her. They became friends and after Brooke being there for 6 months they finally found away out and let the prison world for good.

At this point Brooke was 7 months pregnant with her fourth child. She reunited with her family and her mum who was dying. Kai joined her family and because he had people on his side he tried to make amends with his family. Maisie Caroline Forbes Salvatore was born a month early. Her mum died a month later Caroline wanted Brooke to turn her humanity off with her  but Brooke knew she couldn't as she had to be strong not only for herself but also Caroline and the kids.

Two months later it was the day of Alaric and Josette's wedding. Joshua Parker didn't like that his family had accepted Kai back into there lives so he killed jo on the alter then killed himself so that Kai, Lucas and Olivia would die as well. Brooke gave Kai her blood so he would be a heretic as well as Henrik as he had been stabbed with flying glass.

When Maisie was four months old Brooke found out that she was carrying not only Stefan's child but the twins of Alaric and jo. Stefan proposed and they were planning to get married after the children were born. Fast forward eight months Stefan Alaric Forbes Salvatore, Elizabeth Bonnie Forbes Saltzman and Josette Davina Forbes Saltzman were born.

When the babies were two months old Brooke and Stefan got married. However the perfect day was ruined when Katherine returned to town. Stefan sacrificed himself so that his wife,kids family and the whole town could be safe. He died a hero.

Kol had heard what had happened to Brooke and returned to mystic falls to help her. Slowly Brooke became herself again. As time went on the two of them got closer. Everyone could see Kol was in love with Brooke and thought they would be great together even Damon. One night when they were both drunk they slept together and when Brooke found out she was pregnant they decided to give it ago. Klaus had been her first love, Stefan her epic love but Kol was her true love. They found out they were having triplets. Eight and a half months later Alec Malachi Forbes Mikaelson, Jace Christopher Forbes Mikaelson and Charlotte Freya Mikaelson were born. When the triplets were one Kol proposed and a year after that they got married.

Brooke, Kol, Henrik, Finn, Alaric, Kai and the 10 kids all moved in together in their dream home they had built. Alaric and Brooke opened the Salvatore boarding school and became the head masters. While Kol, Finn and Henrik because teachers. Kai was a teacher there to when he wasn't travelling. She became the head of the mystic falls council and runs two charities one for supernatural children and one for human children.

She saw Marcel and Davina regularly and knew all about what was happening with klaus and his family. Brooke brought both Esther and Mikael back to life and offered them a second chance and once they saw Henrik they took it. They apologised to Kol and Finn and fixed their relationship with them. They also took interest in all 10 of the children. Esther along side Brooke taught them magic while Mikael taught them to fight and defend themselves. The kids learned who the eldest set of twins father was and what had happened and they chose not to know him as they saw Kol as their dad. Henrik, Damion, Axel, Maisie and Stefan all saw Kol as their father and asked to take his second name. Lizzie and jossie saw him as a second dad and asked to take his second name as well.
The next 14 years were peaceful and everyone moved on with their lives. The Forbes Saltzman Salvatore Mikaelson legacy to shape and grew with an annual ball held each year by the family.

There was peace and no danger in mystic falls until Elijah, Klaus, Rebekah, Freya, Keelin, Hayley and Hope return to send Hope to the Salvatore boarding school.

Brooke Forbes. Legacies On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara