History with the mikaelsons

20 years ago she met Niklaus Mikaelson, then a few days later she met the whole family except for Mikael and Henrik. The whole family liked her.

Esther who wanted to kill her children at the time, liked the hybrid and spoke to her many times and even gave her a grimoire. When Brooke brought her back to life their relationship blossomed as she didn't want to kill her children as she had her youngest son back. They formed a mother daughter bond.

Finn who wanted to sacrifice himself because he hated what he was, opened himself up to Brooke who talked to him and tried to make him feel better about himself. Even after him and Esther tried to kill his siblings she was still there for him and they formed a friendship. She had been with him and sage when he was killed but she couldn't save him in time so instead tried to make his death as painless as it could be. When Finn was on the other side he watched over her. When Klaus cheated on her he was devastated that he couldn't be there to help her as she had done for him. When she brought him back to life Finn couldn't believe that someone thought he was worth getting a second chance. He vowed to himself to always be there for her. He has spent the last 14 years by her side and saw her as a little sister they would both do anything for each other.

Elijah saw Brooke as a sister and a confidante. They would speak about different things and were very close. He knew she was not only good for Klaus but also the whole family. He gave her his word he would protect her and the baby when he found out. However once Klaus cheats and they move to New Orleans he pushes the fact he knows Brooke was pregnant when he meets Hayley and fancies her. He left with out a goodbye and never contacted her because he felt guilty. When they return he wants to make it up to her but soon realises she doesn't need him in her life anymore.

Rebekah saw Brooke as her sister, they went shopping and gossiped together. If she wasn't with Klaus or Kol she was with Rebekah. She spoke to her about everything and brooks supported her in everything. Like Elijah when they moved to New Orleans she didn't say goodbye and felt guilty but never contacted her. She never thought about Brooke being pregnant as she was focused on Hayley. She hopes that when they return things can go back to how they were but soon realises that won't happen as the Brooke she once knew had changed.

Klaus thought he would never find his true love as he thought love was a weakness. When he first met her he was blown away with her beauty and her attitude towards life. She never judged him for anything he had done even what he had done to her friends. As time went on they got closer and started to date a year after he proposes. Everything was going good until Hayley Marshall was in the picture. The night he cheated still plays in his head he regrets it happening but doesn't regret Hope. Over the years he realised how much he loved and missed Brooke but was to much of a coward to ever contact her. He never knew she had his children as Elijah, Rebekah nor Hayley told him. When they return he hopes she is still there so he can win her back. However he soon realises that won't happen as he lost her the day he left.

Kol was never one to admit or show emotions but once he met Brooke that changed. She was the one person he would show his true feelings to and she was the only person who could truly get through to him. She was and still is his anchor. They were the closest except for her and Klaus. She never judged him for anything he had done and accepted him for who he was. When he was killed by Jeremy Gilbert she was heartbroken that she'd lost her best friend. He watched over her from the other side and was furious when klaus had cheated on her. When she gave him his second chance at live he couldn't believe she had died so he left as it was to hard to stay. When he found out she was alive they were in contact however he carried on travelling. He returned to mystic falls to help Brooke when Stefan had died as she was heart broken. This was when he started to get feelings for her but never confessed them. He stayed and helped her with the kids and getting back to her old self. They became closer and slept together. When they found out she was pregnant they confessed their feelings and gave the relationship a go. They found out they were having triplets. Eight of the ten kids call him dad and two of them see him as a father figure. It was true love they got engaged after the triplets were born and a year after got married. After 15 years together they are still madly in love.

Henrik watched over her when she met his family and thought she was amazing. When he saw Klaus cheat on her he couldn't believe that Klaus could do that to someone like Brooke. When she brought him back from the other side he felt indebted to her for giving him a chance at life. When she died he stayed and helped with her children and when she came back they formed a brother/sister relationship. They would do anything for each other.

Mikael never knew who Brooke was till she resurrected him with Esther. She had heard what he had done to his family and couldn't understand why he'd do that until she went to the prison world and was away from her kids. She didn't condone what he did but could sort of understand it. When she shows him that Henrik is alive he gives up on chasing Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah. He fixes his relationships with Kol, Finn and Henrik. Mikael and Brooke form a father daughter bond.