✧ way too early ✧

𝘝𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦: 𝘈𝘯𝘺 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘸 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: 3:26 am

'Come on...'

'I know you're out there somewhere.' you thought to yourself as you sat on the roof of a tall building. Looking down onto the Pittsburgh docks you could tell nobodys gonna be coming for a while. You waited around for a few minutes before you heard a large van pulling up and crew members started loading illegal drugs into the van.

'Bingo.' you thought to yourself. You scaled down from the roof and hid behind one of the walls waiting for an opening.

Now, one would wonder why a 19 year old college student is hiding behind some random wall in the middle of nowhere wearing a black mask and high heels. Well you'll find out soon, very soon.

You watched as the van was about to take off. You needed to stop the it so you could stop the big plan they were spewing. You watched as all the cars drove away except for one, the boss' van.

'Bingo!' You thought to yourself. One of the drivers was about to sit in the front car and start to drive but was somehow interrupted by your gunshot hitting the car window.

"What the fuck?!" One of the drivers yelled. You immediately came rushing into the scene and went for the driver closest to you.

"Stop right there--" Before the driver could harm you already punched him away and he hit the car window breaking the glass.

"What's going on back there?!" One of the drivers said popping their head out of the window.

Once the second driver got a glimpse of you their eyes immediately widened.

"Shit! Its the teenage vigilante! We gotta get outta here!" The drivers exclaimed as he stepped on the breaks.

"Not so fast." you said bringing out your gun and shooting down the vans tires making the car stop in its tracks. The driver stepped out of his van and pointed his gun at you.

"Don't mind me, I just want a word with your boss." you said with a yawn. You brought your gun out and cocked it towards the male driver.

"So let's make this quick alright? It's 3 am and I wanna sleep." You said with a slight smirk.

"Over my dead body." The driver said before shooting a bullet at you. You quickly ducked under the van.

'Man I really did not want to kill someone today.' you thought to yourself.

"Come on out! Don't make me do something I'll regret." The driver said. You popped your head out from the side of the van and saw the driver shaking in his boots. God this is hilarious.