HANGE'S POV (CHRISTMAS PART 2)

Start from the beginning

We both smirked at eachother and I knew I had won (Y/N) over again.

~

"ITS CHRISTMAS!!"

I opened my eyes and saw (Y/N) sitting on the corner of my bed. How they got into my room, I will never know.

"Dammit, what time is it??"

I looked out of the window and saw the sun just above the skyline.

I sat up and fixed my hair into a messy ponytail. I saw the basket from yesterday on the side of my bed.

"That's for you, Merry christmas Hanji!"

They pulled the basket up onto the bed and I pulled it onto my lap.

I read the note, putting on a surprised and grateful face, although I had already read it before.

(Y/N) kept beaming at me as I pulled back the paper. There were 2 candles that gave of a vanilla essence and a record disc.

I had forgotten about the player that sat on my desk in my room, I should have known (Y/N) had a sharp eye.

"Well I guess its my turn now-" The week before, we were given a day off and I decided to join Erwin with some Christmas shopping.

(Mainly cause he couldn't carry a lot with one hand but we don't talk about that)

I opened up the top draw of my bedside table and took out a neatly wrapped present. It was decorated with daisies and sunflowers that were stuck on with wax.

"Thank you Hanji!," without a sign, (Y/N) embraced me with a hug. I stiffened up.

Should I hug them back?

Before I could react, they had pulled away and started unwrapping the gift.

I frequently saw (Y/N) writing and reading in their free time. I had, had a sneak peak at their work, and in all honesty, It was superb.

As I walked around the town the week before , a small blue leathered book caught my eye, and I knew immediately I had to get it.

They fingered the floral pattern of the front and picking up the pen I had specially bought too.

"Hanji, this is perfect." They opened the front cover and read the message written in it from me.

Dear (Y/N),
You writing is incredible. I was impressed when I read it one night. Fill this book with your work, and share them with me.
Merry Christmas pumpkin x

"You saw my work!" (Y/N) Exclaimed a little shyly. I nodded and pat their head gently.

"Be a bit more confident in your work, its a beauty and deserves more attention, maybe when we get leave the regiment we can work together."

I dragged myself out of the bed and made my way to the bathroom, "I'll take a quick shower."

3rd person P.O.V

(Y/N) heard some shuffling by the door and went to open it, they almost tripped over a little parcel that lay at the doorstep.

They picked it up and placed it on Hanji's desk. A little note fell onto thr floor from the parcel.

Dear Hanji,
Merry christmas,
Hope you like the gift
Love Levi x