Eighteen

Lucia felt the adrenaline filling her bloodstream and her hands roamed over his broad shoulders, her nails pressing into his skin and feeling the tensing of his biceps when her hands traveled over his bare body. She felt brave when her hands slid back to his chest, pushing his pectorals to make him fall onto his back. Mick looked up at her with his large, starlit hues, surprise written in them, nevertheless the corners of his mouth curled upwards, and she returned the shy smile that showed up on his handsome face. Lucia lifted her leg over his, straddling his hips while he pushed himself up to sit, one of his hands leaning back and supporting him slightly while his other hand reached to push her hair over her shoulder, caressing her face again as she leaned down to kiss him. "I love you," Lucia muttered against his lips, and it caused his heart to palpitate a little faster. Mick nuzzled his nose against hers. "I love you more," he replied to her, making the butterflies flutter around in her stomach once more.

Shimmers shot up her spine when her tongue met his, stroking against her lower lip and deepening the kiss in a way that made her long for more. Mick's hand went to her petite waist, bunching up the soft material of her nightgown in his fist. He loved the soft breaths she let out against his mouth each time his lips captured hers again, and he swore he could kiss her forever. Mick shivered when her hands drifted over his chest, slowly making him lay down again. Her fingers traveled over his skin, feeling the bumps and ridges of his defined abdomen, down to the v-line that was sculpted into his body. He felt the silk of her nightgown against his skin and he moaned lowly against her lips. With both of his hands, he started to ride up her gown, but he didn't want to undress her without her permission. Lucia covered his hands with her own, a small smile on her face when she lifted the gown over her head. Mick was still in awe with her beauty, and he found himself breathless once again.

He needed to touch her, to worship her in every way possible, and he took her hands in his, sitting up again to curl his arm around her lower back. His lips landed on her collarbone, peppering soft kisses to her shoulder and down to the swell of her cleavage. Lucia let out a soft laugh as she was soon lifted out of his lap, her back meeting the cold duvet of the bed while he hovered over her again. Mick smiled at her before his palms moved up her waist, more kisses pressed to her body. Lucia remembered the last time, which was at the same moment their first time, how she had felt, and the magical sparkles moved through her body. The familiar pump of adrenaline and excitement, mixed with the love he gave her, formed a combination that made her heart palpitate quicker. Lucia hummed softly, whimpering when his lips pressed to her breasts, teasing and playing with the hard pearl of her nipples. She loved moving her fingers through his blonde strands, sliding them through and tugging on the roots to hear that low moan tumbling out of his mouth.

Lucia arched her back, feeling her heart sinking to her stomach in such a good way when Mick kissed down her stomach and reached the flimsy material of her underwear. Mick was naturally a giver, simply eager to give her the pleasure she craved. "So beautiful," he muttered against her skin while dragging her underwear down her legs. His palms glided over her smooth skin, spreading her open for him before his head buried between her legs. Lucia found herself breathless, her eyelids fluttering close. Her abdomen clenched in response, her body bracing itself for the warm feeling that washed over her. Mick looked up at her, watching her blissed out expressions on her gorgeous features. His fingers groped at her hips, enjoying the feeling of her curves. Mick savored the taste of her on his tongue, feeling himself hardening against the sheets of the bed. He pleasured her till she was spent, loving the way she was trembling slightly. Her arms curled around him in a tight embrace, and they kissed eagerly while he guided himself to her entrance.

Lucia gasped at the feeling, the stretch of her walls around him still a little painful. But Mick was gentle, as always, giving her time to adjust before he could push in deeper, feeling all of her as she felt all of him. Mick's heart swell in his chest at how beautiful she looked underneath him, her hair sprawled out over the pillows, her breasts pushed up against his body. Lucia whimpered as she let her head fall back, the intimacy overwhelming her senses. Mick began to pick up his pace, making sure she was comfortable at all times. She bit her lip when a loud moan slipped out, her eyes widening, and it caused them to laugh softly. Mick shushed her when he kissed her again. Electricity was wiring her up, shivers running up her spine and the goosebumps rising further upon her limbs. The head of his shaft was raking over the gathering of nerve endings inside her and as soon as he noticed that she was in utter bliss, Mick purposefully thrust in the same angle over and over again.