Dead or lucky?

~can't you hear me, I'm not coming home...~

Regulus Black was standing in his room at Grimmauldplace number 12 and thought about what he would do next. He knew that he was going to die when he does what he wants to do so he started to write letters to the people he loved the most: Sirius black, narcissa malfoy, bellatrix lestrange and Lily potter.

After he wrote the letters he took his owl to send the letters. He wrote into his diary and started laughing like a maniac. Regulus black was always a dramatic chaotic maniac but nobody knew.

He closed his diary and started walking to the door to see his mother. His mother was always there for him even if nobody thought that of Walburga black and she loved him deeply.

Regulus walked towards his mother and hugged her.
„ I love you mamon",he said trying not to think of how she would find out.

„I love you too, my little rabbit"

After he heard that he took Kreacher and the fake locket and went to the cave where he would face death in the hope that somebody would kill Voldemort after his death. He was ready to die for a better future for the next generations.

But Sirius hates him, his good friend Lily is now with the idiotic potter, evan rosier is dead, Barty crouch junior is missing and his grandmother is fighting for her life in the hospital.

With a quiet pop they apparated away .

„master Regulus does not have to do this"

„thank you for your concern kreacher but I have to do this there's no other way"

They were standing in front of a wall.

„is this where I have to make the blood sacrifice kreacher?"

„...yes"

Regulus took a knife and watched in amazement as his blood came in contact with the wall and the wall opened.

Behind the wall was a lake and in the middle of the lake was a little island with something on it.

Then they took the boat and got to the island.

„kreacher I want you to know that you were always a good friend to me and I want you to watch over my mother"

„kreacher will watch mistress Walburga"

On the island was a potion probably a poison that someone had to drink.

„so I have to drink this, then I  see my worst  memories and then get unbearable thirsty?"

„yes"

„nice"

„kreacher I want you to force me to drink it even if i beg not to do it"

„But master regulus-„

„No kreacher I have to do this!"

Kreacher nods despite his disagreements.

Regulus drinks and first everything is normal then he sees Sirius getting turtured.

He sees Narcissa screaming his name as he's falling from his broom while playing quidditch in their grandfathers garden.

Sees his mother crying while standing over Orion blacks lifeless body.

It's painful for him to see all of this but he has to.

„change the locket and get out of here kreacher" he says in a weak voice.

Regulus hears as kreacher disapperates and smiles to himself.

„so this is the end"
he thought to himself.

Then inferis got out of the water, he closed his eyes, he wanted to swim away but he hadn't had any power to do it so he did nothing while he slowly lost his senses.

.

.

.

.

.

Then something or someone pulled him up, softly caressed his cheek and then disapparated with him.
—————————————————————

Nice he's not dead.

What do you think about it?

I'm sorry for any mistakes but English is not my first language!

K