4

Jack's POV

I was just enjoying some food with mommy, Paimon and miss Amber until the winds suddenly picked up. Tornadoes were created in the middle of the city and the giant blue dragon from earlier was flying above Mondstabt.

So many things were lifted off the ground and thrown into the air, luckily nobody was unfortunate enough to get sucked in.

.

.

.

Mommy is flying and shooting balls of condensed air, why does the world mock me?

While i was watching mommy fight against the dragon, i heard the clacking of steel boots head towards me, turning my head i see the sketchy blue guy from earlier. He had a smirk on his face while he walked towards me.

??? : just one look and i can tell you're dangerous, isn't that right?

Jack : dangerous? I'm not dangerous, i'm Jack!

??? : oh, pretend all you want, but i'll peel off your mask eventually.

Jack : okay? Bye weird creepy pirate guy!

??? : already saying your goodbyes? But we've just met.

Th stranger made his way towards me and reached out to grab me, but mommy'​s lesson came to my mind.

"remember Jack, stranger danger."

Just as he was about to grab my shoulder i move my fist full force into his groin, an audible *CRACK* was heard as my fist made contact. He slumped to the ground with a few twitches and fainted.

Jack : maybe......... I put too much force into the punch?

Paimon : paimon thinks that you definantly put too much force into that hit.

I looked back up to see mommy flying back down to us and the giant dragon was flying away in the distance. I ran up to her and hugged her waist.

Jack : mommy!

Lumine : i'm back sweety!

Amber : OH BARBATOS CAPTAIN KAEYA!

Lumine looked up at Kaeya's slumped body and looked back at me.

Lumine : Jack, what did you do?

Jack : that man was going to grab me, so i punched him in between the legs.

Lumine : aaah, i see. That explains everything.

Unremorsefully Lumine kicked Kaeya in the side, causing miss Amber to scream out "why" . Miss Amber then started to lift him up and carry him in a fireman style, before running off up the stairs towards the giant church.

I then felt mommy rub my head a little.

Lumine : i'm proud that you protected yourself without killing him.

Paimon : Paimon's pretty sure that Jack killed any oppurtunity of him having a family.

Lumine : good.

When mommy is mad, she's really mad, luckily she was on the slightly agitated mode. This mode was usually preserved for oddly stubborn boar. Anger was when she wants to rip something into pretty little ribbons, ranging from a leaf, to a mitachurl.

Or maybe something bigger if we can find one.

I continued to enjoy mommy's headpats until one of the guards came to us.

Favonious Knight : excuse me traveller, our acting grand master wishes for you to speak to her, please follow me.

Lumine nodded her head and gently set me on my feet, she then held my hand as we followed the knight. We made our way from the restaurant to the giant building with knights patrolling around it. The knight stopped at the door and moved out of the way to let the two guards open the door.

Paimon : isn't this too excessive for three people?

Favonious Knight : oh, it's just for this situation since things have been tense lately, so i apologies for our bad manners.

Lumine : no no, it's understandable, i would do the same if i was in your boots.

Favonious Knight : thank you for understanding. Now then, the headmaster should be behind that door right there, please mind your manners during the "interview" of sorts.

Paimon : Paimon's a bit confused, but Paimon's got the spirit!

The knight nodded his head and gently opened the door to ask permission to enter, the headmaster had granted access to them. The knight stood by the door and let us through, walking in we could see a women standing by the large bookcase. While another women seemed to be looking at reports.

??? : hm? Oh, the travellers has arrived Jean.

Jean : oh? That's good, greetings travellers from far lands, i am Jean, acting grand master for the Knights of Favonious.

Lumine : i'm Lumine, this is my adopted daughter Jack, and this is Paimon.

Jack : hello!

Paimon : does blood count as soup?

Everyone gave Paimon a disturbed look, but she continued to think through her question to herself, i kept to my own business which was hugging mommy's leg. Shaking her head the grand master moved her papers aside and looked at me directly.

Jean : first of all, i'd like to ask why your daughter had injured one of my knights?

Jack : he tried to grab me after he called be dangerous, so i punched him.

Jean : the injury he sustain would suggest​ that you hit him with a blunt object.

Jack : i can break the table if you want?

She rubbed her palm against her face.

Jean : no, i'll believe you. Now then, as you should know the bravery of your actions were not viewed at by a small amount of people. Your bravery was most appreciated.

Lumine : it was nothing, i'm sure someone else would have taken my place if they could.

??? : now now cutie, no need to speak like that about yourself. Oh where are my manners? My name is Lisa, i'm the librarian so to speak.

The woman smiled at all of us, mostly at me though which was kind of creepy.

Lisa : awww, whose a cutie? You are~

Jack : mommy, is she safe?

Mommy's face scrunched up as she scanned Lisa head to toe, circling around her before distancing herself.

Lumine : she'll be classified as a class 3.

Jean and Lisa : class 3?

Paimon : the classification goes like this. Level 1 : trustworthy. Level 2 : slight trust. Level 3 : aquaintence. Level 4 : untrustworthy. Level 5 : KILL ON SIGHT.

Jean : what? Why does it take such a jump?

Paimon : Lumine is reeeeally overprotective of Jack with strangers, but if she gets enough information about you, maaaybe she'll let you hang out with Jack!

__________________________________

The reason i haven't updated yet was because​ i finally infected my friend into playing titanfall 2.