1

3rd Person POV

Two bright golden stars could be seen flying across the sky of an unknown planet, the two stars seemed like as if they were heading some where. A childish thought would be to assume that they were heading home, while some would just sat that they were falling stars.

The children were correct, those stars were indeeding going somewhere, but it certainly wasn't fit to be called a "home".

Their bright golden shine soon resided to reveal one boy, and a girl. They were likely siblings due to their resemblance to one another.

The two siblings gazed upon the multiple white and gold pillars in the area as they moved on to their next journey. However as they approached one of the doors, a loud feminine voice was heard.

??? : outlanders! Your journey ends here!

The person who had spoke was floatingin the air, gazing upon the twins with a glare. She swung her left hand to the side, the star like objects expanded in size and multiple black cubes appeared around her.

??? : who-who are you!?

??? : the sustainer of heavenly principles! The arrogation of mankind ends here!

And with a simple flick of her fingers, the ground beneath the twins had a strange symbol on it, the twins had reacted quick enough to dodge it. Jumping into the air they both summon their golden wings, along with their blades.

The goddess merely rolled her eyes and swung her hands towards the two siblings, black tendrils made of the unknown cubes were created and chased after them.

They dodge as much as they could, but they were obviously losing.

They both switched directions towards each other, once they got close they released a golden explosion, destroying the cubic tendrils.

Nodding to each other, they rushed towards the unknown goddess.

Once they had gotten close enough to skewer her, she suddenly released the cubes once more, the girl quickly let go of her sword and backed off. However her brother wasn't fast enough, in a blink of an eye she watched as her last family member was about to be absorbed.

??? : AETHER!

Aether looked at her in terror before he was completely covered.

Getting desperate Lumine summons another sword and begins to pour as much power as she could into the blade. Quickly rushing towards the goddess she releases all the pent up energy in the blade towards her, an explosion cooked off covering the both of them.

A strange sound could be heard as the explosion was being incased by the strange cubes, Lumine looks in horror as in too, began to cover her.

Lumine : WAIT! DON'T GO! GIVE MY BROTHER BACK!

The unknown goddess simply looked onwards as Lumine was also reduced to a small cube.

.

.

.

Lumine : she took away my brother, how many years ago was it? I don't know... She placed some kind of seal on me, and i lost my power. We used to travel from world to world, but now we're stuck here...

A rough sketch of the goddess could be seen drawn into the sand.

Lumine : but...... I intend to find out. When i woke up, i was alone, well until i met you two.