"Let her go if she wants to Dani." Ashley tells her. "She's just chicken."

"Gosh, Ashley, did you learn your comebacks from a 4 year old!" Rolling my eyes at her. "No scratch that, Lucy has better comebacks than you, I don't want to disrespect Mica's sister like that." Smiling sweetly at Mica.

"Oh shit, yea!" Mica agrees. "The other day I asked her to help me empty the dishwasher and do you know what that little angel did?... She poked her tongue out at me and yelled to mum that I was drinking a beer!"

I'm laughing so hard I fall back on the floor. "My punishment...cleaning the kitchen! Like I wasn't already doing that all by myself anyway. Little shit."

"Awww Mica, that story makes me so happy."

"Watch it Australia, if I get to pick T or D for you, you might want to be on my good side." Mica warns with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"I'm always on your good side, Mica." I grin. He just rolls his eyes at me but than nods.

Waiting for Christian to take the last swig of his beer, Dani grabs it and places it in the middle and let's it spin.

A few rounds later, people have kissed, Tara and Paul being two of them. Awww. Others have been dared to strip off a piece of clothing, scull a drink or handed over a secret.

Mica takes a turn spinning. He had just been made to scull half a cup of tequila. Have to hand it to the boy though, he took it like a champ. Didn't even wince, the psycho.

Watching the bottle slow down and land facing me, I internally scream, while maintaining my nonchalant demeanor on the outside. No way am I letting Ashley see me squirm.

Head lowered, Mica looks over at me through his lashes with a smile that tells me I should be somewhat worried.

"Truth or Dare little lady."

Mulling it over for a moment I eventually pick Dare. "Oh, oh, ohhh. I'm so happy you said that."

"Mica." I use his name as a warning still not able to remove this stupid smirk from my face.

"Don't worry gorgeous, I won't make you strip." 'He better fucking NOT!' "I dare you to do the 'Don't Kiss challenge with Elijah." He flashes me his best cheshire cat impression.

Pinching my brows I quickly glance over to Elijah who is glaring at his best friend. He's leaning against the wall, Christian and Dani separating us.

Quirking my brow, I watch Mica looking between us both with a shit eating grin on his mug. "That's it. I DON'T have to kiss him." I chuckle, peeking at Elijah who is scanning my face, worrying his lip.

"Yep, no kissing...while you straddle for 60 seconds."

My head snaps back to Mica. "What now?"

With a glint in his eye he prods, "You heard me."

This motherf- "Fine." I huff and stand up.

"Get comfy and I'll grab the lights." Mica rushes over to the switch.

"The lights? Wh-" and then the room darkens with a purple hue.

Sighing, I look back at down at Elijah and his naked chest. He was one of those to be dared to strip. It was amusing when he got dared, now I wish he had been wearing multiple layers. "May I." I gesture to his outstretched legs, that still are clothed. Thankfully.

Swallowing heavily, he nods.

"Righteo, then."

Lowering myself over Elijah, I gently rest myself on his lap, keeping most of my weight on my knees and a safe distance between us. He places his hands on my thighs, his heat seeping through my pants.