Chapter Nine

This chapter and the next will be very short. This is because the next few chapters will be "A day in the life of each of your Yanderes." 

Jill's a little jerk...

"Eren?" (Y/N) was shocked. She knew the boy was weird, but never had she thought he'd try to assault her.

Mikasa, the one who had broken the door down, grabbed Eren by the shirt and dragged him closer to him. He whispered something in his ear that (Y/N) couldn't hear.

"We were supposed to share her."

To (Y/N)'s surprise, Jean rushed to her aid, looking slightly tearful. "(Y/N), are you alright?"

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine." (Y/N) whispered shakily. She wasn't feeling okay. Not in the slightest.

Eren began to struggle against Mikasa. "No! I love you, (Y/N)! We're meant to be together! You're mine!"

Mikasa held on, but Eren had other ideas. He slammed his head into Mikasa's.

Mikasa groaned and let go of Eren to nurse his bleeding head, but that gave Eren the chance he needed.

He took off, running over to the other side of the room and forcing the window up. He pushed out the screen and in one fluid motion hoisted himself up and out of the window.

Then, he was running. He was incredibly fast.

"I'm calling the police." Jean asserted.

"That's my brother." Mikasa growled.

"He just assaulted (Y/N) and you're worried about being related?" Jean yelled at Mikasa. Mikasa shrank back, looking worried.

(Y/N) sank to the floor and began to weep. That had been a close call. Why did Eren claim to love her like that?

No one else in the world was like that, right?

WRONG

"And what did he do exactly, Ms. (Last name)?" The policewoman asked gently.

"H-he..." (Y/N) began to cry again. It was embarrassing, reliving it for a stranger. "He put his hands all over me and told me he was going to...to...'take' me."

"We'll catch Mr. Yeager, don't you worry, Miss." The policewoman assured her. "He couldn't have gotten far."

Eren's eyes twitched. She called the police? On him?

He was so frustrated right now...If only he had gotten the chance to take her...

There would be a next time. And next time?

HE WOULD NOT FAIL.

...And her alibis are turning tricks

Unfortunately, you will not see a ton of Eren from now on, as he is in hiding. But, and I made myself laugh when I realized I wrote this in my plan for this book, Eren will emerge from the land of fairies multiple times.

Yes, I wrote a plan for this book. I needed one. I'm terribly unorganized.