Chapter Six

A/N: Some suggestive content! You've been warned!

Not really that bad.

Another short-ish chapter. This may become a pattern ;-;

Baa baa black sheep...

"
Good morning, class!" Hange yelled to his class.

"Good morning, Hange." The class echoed back. 

All except (Y/N), who said, "Good morning, Mr. Zoe."

Hange bit his lip. Oh, how he wished (Y/N) would call him by his first name. How cute would that be? He wondered what he could do to her- how much she could take until she broke and called him by his first name. What a lovely experiment that would be~

"(Y/N), why don't you come up here, so I can demonstrate our next experiment," Hange suggested, watching behind half-lidded eyes as the female nervously came forward.

"Now, you want to take this stuff~" Hange grabbed (Y/N)'s hand and forced her to grab a beaker, "And you put it in here..." Hange made her dump the beaker in the clear bucket.

A small explosion sounded, but all Hange could hear was his quickly beating heart. His hand intertwined with (Y/N)'s and he drew her closer. She smelled like (favorite scent)...

"Hahh~" Hange let out a shuddering laugh, not caring that he looked slightly insane in front of his students.

"Mr. Zoe? Are you alright?" (Y/N) whimpered, pulling her hands out of his grasp. She looked worried, as though he may have been damaged by the experiment.

"I'm perfect, (Y/N)." Hange whispered. He left her to sit at his desk (mostly to hide his growing tent).

(Y/N) was left, bewildered and embarrassed, at the front of the classroom. "May I take my seat, Mr. Zoe?"

Hange had a split-second daydream of her stripping in front of the classroom, but he shook that thought away. He didn't want to share her with the other students anyways. He saw how Marco, and even Tsundere Jean, looked at her.

They wouldn't be partners together anymore if he could help it!

"What happened up there?" Stacy questioned (Y/N) once she took her seat.

"I really have no idea." (Y/N) muttered.

Jean snorted, "Isn't it obvious?" He leaned forward and flicked (Y/N) on the forehead harshly. "Have you got a brain in there?"

Marco looked anxious from next to his friend, "Jean, don't do that to (Y/N). And what do you mean? What was that all about?"

Jean stared at them. "You really don't know?"

"No. What was that?" (Y/N) and Marco chorused, innocent as always.

Jean rolled his eyes, "Idiots."

(Y/N) changed the subject, "Hey! I don't see much of you guys, you know. Do you want to join Armin, Stacy, Eren, Mikasa, and me at lunch?"

Jean rolled his eyes again. "No way."

Marco, on the other hand, looked thrilled, "Oh, yes, I'd really like that, (Y/N)."

"Fine." Jean sighed, "If Marco goes, I go too."