Chapter One

A/N: I may murder off characters in certain endings. A few OC's (non-yanderes) may be added for friends. All girls will be gender-bent to males. There will be multiple endings/routes.
This is a modern AU, so no spoilers are included.

This was originally posted on Quotev, so 

All of the boys (excluding Erwin, Levi, and gender-bent Hange) are the same age in this AU. Stacy, your best friend, is an OC, so I apologize if that's your real-life name. 

While planning for the series, I accidentally left out Krista, Petra, and Ymir. I don't want to change my planning, so they will not show up in this book. Or, if they do, they will be girls and not yanderes.

Mr. Smith = Erwin, Mr. Ackerman = Levi, and Mr. Zoe = Hange in case no one figures it out, lol.

KEY:

Y/N= Your name (Sorry if your name is Stacy. Oops. Just change her name to Tracy. Or Lacy. Or Kacey. Heh, it's fun to rhyme!)
L/N= Last name

[Chapter Warnings:]

Language (swears are slightly blocked out though)

[This is about...]

"I can't believe you're coming to my school! You've been homeschooled for so long, I thought you'd die without some social interaction." Stacy told (Y/N) excitedly. She stretched her arms above her head and grinned widely, "Yes, this is a good day!"

You blushed, "Hey! That 'no social interaction' thing is a common misconception about homeschoolers." (Y/N) pouted playfully, "I have you, don't I?"

"True, True... But you need more than just me." Stacy reminded (Y/N). Then, she quickly added, with a mock flip of her hair, "Not that I'm not enough."

"Are the girls at Shinganshina High nice?" (Y/N) walked along Stacy, the roof of the famed high school peeking over the trees. To (Y/N), it seemed to loom menacingly over the two girls.

"Eh. So-so. Petra's a sweetie. And so are Mina and Krista. Ymir's a little intimidating though. I'd stay away from Bertha and her little group. They aren't people to be messed with. There's a ton of boys though." Stacy shot (Y/N) a wink for emphasis.

Great. (Y/N) groaned. She had been homeschooled all her life and now she had to deal with a bunch of scary girls and tons of boys? No thank you!

"Maybe it was a mistake. Attending a real school and all." (Y/N) felt beads of sweat appearing on her brow. Her hands shook slightly as she tightly grasped the straps of her backpack.

"Hey, hey, hey! Calm down! School isn't so bad!" Stacy laid a hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder and patted it gently. Slowly, (Y/N) calmed down.

"Let's make it through today. Then you can decide if you want to come back." Stacy told her, "No pressure from me to come back. No pressure from anyone to come back. I promise!"

Okay, deep breaths. (Y/N) told herself. The school could now be fully seen, and oh was it a sight to behold. A tall brick building that looked to be a hundred years old surrounded by hints of modernity like "no skateboard" signs, sprinklers watering the already-green grass, and a bicycle rack.