Moving on

Y/N's POV
I'm now an adult. I decided not to go back to U.A. And instead work in an animal shelter. Because Alana wanted to do that when we were younger before we decided to be hero's. I always think about Alana. And Todoroki sometimes. I rarely think about Bakugo since I've pretty much moved on. I've been going to therapy, I'm actually dating the pro hero hawks! He's great. I found out a little while ago that Momo died from murder. That's terrible. They haven't found out who did it though. I also have another job as a part time that I do for fun. I work in a boba shop!
Sometimes I wonder what Alana and Todoroki are up to in heaven. I know they are both up there. I always keep what Todoroki said in mind. I actually visit their graves whenever I have the chance to tell them about my day. Oh I forgot! I have to go on a trip with Hawks! Anyways, I'm very happy I got away from Bakugo. I'm free and happy.

AUTHOR:
Thank you for reading my story! I know it wasn't that good but it was my first time and I tried. My friend that I wrote this for likes it so that's why I kept writing it. But it was quite an experience it was pretty fun! I'm kind of sad it's over but I could make a continuation but with a hawks x reader. But that would be kind of hard because I don't know him too well. But thank you!