Heaven (dont have to read. This is an extra chapter for me :,))

Todorokis POV

I died.
I saw a big light and a really big gate. The big light slowly went away to show a being. God.
(I don't know what happens during this so I'm just assuming. Also, you don't have to believe! I'm just going to skip this part)

I walked through the gates and looked around. It was beautiful. There was so much light. It looked almost like you were walking on clouds. Everybody looked so happy. I started looking for her. I couldn't find her, did she know I was here? I looked and looked. Until I saw this spot where there were a bunch of children and a Man. And you saw her. They were all playing tag I'm assuming. I think most of them were children that weren't born yet. I just watched them from afar until the Man looked at me. He smiled and looked at Alana. He said "Alana, someone's here to see you" she turned around and when she saw me she smiled so bright. She had happy tears and ran to me. We hugged. I also started having some happy tears. When we were done hugging I said "I'm sorry, I could've saved you. If only I went in-" she sighed "Shoto. I was perfectly fine with dying. I wanted you to live. But hey! Y/N is free right! I wasn't watching her earlier because she was at our funeral and it was kind of sad. But we're together! And Y/N made us get buried together!" I smiled at that. She's right. She grabbed my hand and ran towards the children to play. I'm so happy right now.