Jealous

When you saw Momo with Bakugo you had this feeling in your gut... what was it? I think it's jealousy but why? You got closer and Bakugo didn't notice. Momo was wearing a revealing bathing suit she was also flirting. He wasn't paying much attention and actually looked annoyed. He started looking around as if he was looking for someone. You saw Momo get really close to Bakugo and you couldn't handle it. You ran away and Bakugo saw you. He was about to follow you when Alana passed by him saying. "No. Stay here. You've done enough"
(Alana's POV)
You followed after Y/N. You told Todorki that you were going somewhere for a second. He looked a little worried but let me go. He stayed on the towel waiting for me to come back. I caught up with Y/N and asked her what's wrong "I.. don't know why... but I got jealous when Momo was talking to Bakugo" you said while trying not to cry. You don't know why you were crying.... But you were. "I don't like bakugo... but I think he likes you. And I'm assuming you like him too. He was about to go after you but I stopped him. You can go find him." You said sighing "okay!" You said with determination. You got out to the beach but couldn't find him. You didn't see Momo either. Did.. they do somewhere together? No. He couldn't of. I'd ask Alana to help but her and Todoroki are laughing and hanging out so I'll leave her alone. You went inside the hotel and you heard a muffled noise coming from a lower floor. What was that? You went and followed it and soon the noises turned into screams. Omg. Someone needs help! But.. what if they get me? I don't know what to do... maybe I could just look. You followed the screams and heard someone else talk. A male. You listened to what he said and all you heard was "you tried separating us.." you heard the maniac laugh. You got really scared "now your going to get punished" the female who was screaming finally said a word although it was hard for her to talk since she was injured. "Please.. I didn't.. know.. you.. were.. with... anyone.." she sounded so scared. This is painful to hear. She kind of sounded familiar but you couldn't figure out how. "Well too late" the man said "you're going to die. And nobody is going to care." He started laughing. You heard her screams of agony and were horrified. When there were no more noises I heard footsteps coming towards me. You freaked out and ran upstairs trying to be quiet but Bakugo knew you were there. The whole time. You got out and caught your breath you went outside and went towards the ocean. You didn't see Alana and Todoroki so you just sat on a chair. Bakugo went towards you. "Where were you! I was looking for you!" "I went to the bathroom. Didn't realize I took that long." Oh, okay good he wasn't with Momo "where's Momo?" You saw Bakugo grit his teeth. Huh. "No idea. But I'm glad she's gone. She was annoying" phew. Alana was right. He doesn't like her. You told Bakugo you didn't like the ocean that much so you too just sat and talked Bakugo was trying to figure out if you knew anything but he realized you didn't. But that wasn't going to stop his plan.
Authors note:
I know I made the other part longer and I'm sorry but I don't know if I'll be able to make More parts that long sorry!!!!