At home

When you got home you said bye to bakugo but felt his eyes lingering on you. You were confused but he snapped out of it and said bye. He was a little angry that you said you two were kind of friends but he swore to himself that would change. He grinned creepily and walked inside his house. You however bought more boba and grabbed some. Your favorite strawberry boba. You sat down and turned on your favorite show and started sipping on boba. You started thinking about bakugo  but you quickly snapped out of it when you realized it was time you should go to bed. You still had the feeling that someone was watching you. It made you feel uneasy but you decided to fall asleep. It was hard but you finally drifted off to sleep. While you were sleeping however Bakugo opened your window which you left unlocked like the dummy you were. When he got in he got chloroform and put it under your nose. Just to make sure you stayed asleep. He crawled into bed with you and spooned you. He just really needed this. Only for a little... he fell asleep. However when the chloroform started to wear off, you moved a little and bakugo woke up and hurriedly left your room out the window and closed it. He was out of breath by the time he got home. He has to control himself until the right time.
——TIME SKIP——
You woke up and felt weirdly warm. Maybe the heater went off. I don't know. But you woke up and got ready for school.