School (again 🙄)

You started getting ready the same way as usual. You walked with bakugo as always but something was off about him. He seemed nervous. "Are you okay Bakugo you seem nervous" "im fine" "hm, I'll leave you alone this time" I could tell he didn't want to talk. This time the walk to school was a little but uncomfortable but it was okay. "Y/N" "yeah?" "Are we friends" "if you want to be!" "Ok. We're friends then" "alright" you got to the school and immediately were greeted by Alana and Mina. Todoroki stood back as always and right after we said hello bakugo and Alana, Mina and Todoroki all met. Alana was holding Todorokis hand. They're so lucky. You didn't notice but Bakugo was staring at you the whole time not paying much attention to what your friends were saying. When you guys got to class Mineta was there. Everybody knew what that meant. Mina always gets away from Mineta but he targets me and Alana all the time. No idea why but it makes Todoroki mad which is kind of weird since I've never seen him mad. Alana goes and clings to Todoroki right away. Great. I have no way of being safe. Mineta jumps at you ready to do who knows what but suddenly he gets blasted away across the room and hits the wall. Hard. You look to see who did it and it was Bakugo. You saw his expression and he looked angry. More than angry. He looked like he was going to kill Mineta if he even looked at you again. Aizawa told Alana to take Mineta to the nurse which she didn't like the idea of and Todoroki definitely didn't. But she had to so whatever.
——TIME SKIP TO LUNCH——
It was lunch and you, bakugo, Todoroki and your besties all sat together. Bakugo by me, Mina next to Alana and Todoroki who were in front of me and Bakugo. We were all eating when Denki came over "hello pretty lad... y" he was about to say ladies but since Todoroki was there he wasn't going to risk it. Denki was looking right at you. "Hello" you said. Not knowing what he wants. "You wanna sit with me?" Bakugo sent a death glare towards Denki but I don't know if Denki got the hint or if he was too dumb to realize it. "I would but I'm hanging out with my friends" "you can go ahead if you want Y/N" Alana says "yeah go ahead, don't make us keep you here" Mina said Todoroki could sense something was wrong with Bakugo but didn't say anything. Bakugo was looking down how since Denki was too dumb to realize his glare. "Okay I guess I'll come sit with you Denki" I said. Denki grabbed my arm and pulled me over to his table and sat me down. "Here you go my lady" you couldn't deny the fact he was quite charming. You two talked meanwhile Bakugo was watching from afar while fuming with anger. Todoroki was the only one who noticed while Alana and Mina were gossiping. Bakugo had enough when Denki cupped Y/N's cheek. He didn't do anything else but Bakugo left anyways. Todoroki excused himself and followed bakugo. When Todoroki caught up to Bakugo, he asked what's wrong and Bakugo said "I'm fine, go away" todoroki didn't want to cause problems so he walked away.
(Back to you)
It was so fun hanging out with Denki. You met some of his friends that were so fun! Nothing compared to my besties but still very fun! Jirou was very cool, Kirishima seemed so fun! Tsu was also very nice. You loved them all. But the bell rang which meant class. You went back to your friends to meet up and walk to class but Bakugo wasn't there. You asked where he went but Alana and Mina shrugged. Todoroki said he was out in the hall last time he saw him. So you went out to look and told them that they could go to class without me. You went out in the halls and heard loud noises in a classroom. You peeked in and saw bakugo breaking stuff and he was saying things too but they were muffled it kind of sounded like she's mine. I will make her mine. But I'm probably just hearing things. You open the door and he hears it and instantly turns around and his expression gets angry again and he walks past you bumping your shoulder which felt like it was on purpose. You followed him to class but he continued to ignore me.
—-TIME SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL—-
He ignored me for the rest of the day. Why? No idea but I'm bound to find out.