Saying goodbye

You asked waiting for a response. The doctor sighed. "None of them survived, I'm sorry" you tried to fight back tears but they all came rushing out. No. This can't be! "I'll leave you. Tell me if you need anything" he closed the door and left. You cried so hard that you didn't eat and you cried yourself to sleep.

——TIME SKIP——

You went to Alanas parents house. You took a deep breath and knocked on the door. They opened it and when you saw their happy expressions you got even more nervous about telling them. But you had to. "I have news to tell you." They looked at you expectingly but you started crying "Alana died..."

——TIME SKIP——

That was really hard telling them. You had to tell Todorokis and Bakugos parents. You knocked on Endeavors door and told them. Endeavor was mad but also a little sad. Bakugos family was really sad.

——TIME SKIP——

You were at Alana's funeral. You were really sad. You said goodbye and watched her get buried. You put flowers with her. The best part was the fact that Todoroki got hurried right next to her. I made absolutely sure that happened. I went to Bakugos too although it was pretty hard since you hated him. But this was the time to say goodbye. You were free.