☁️˚✧𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 31✧˚♥︎

Start from the beginning

he chuckled and said "it must be exhausting" i nodded as be continued "why dont we hangout today"

'𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒖𝒑 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕? 𝑱𝑫𝑩𝑺𝑱𝑺𝑩𝑨𝑱𝑨𝑵𝑺𝑲𝑵𝑺𝑴𝑺𝑲'
'𝒚/𝒏.𝒆𝒙𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈'

"well um we- sure sure " i stuttered with a bit of suprise in my tone.

He stood up and said "lets eat ramen later, lets go shopping"

"what why?" i asked as he started dragging me.

"i heard you have a concert next month"

"how do you know?" i asked

"you are an idol, ofcourse its over the internet" he answered with a bit of 'duh' tone.

~ ~

❥︎𝐒𝐮𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Me and Y/N were at a mall, shopping.

For now, she was picking her clothes while i sat down waiting for her.

"yah suho-ya what about this?" she came outside with a long white dress.

'𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍.....𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒂 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒂𝒍 𝒕𝒚𝒑𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒕?'

"Are you getting married?" i asked, she widened her eyes and replied "no ofcourse not"

"then whats with the dress, go change" i said and continued "and wear something which suits your song vibes too"

Her expressions saddened as she went searching for a dress again.

'𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒆'

As I was on my phone, i looked around.  and spotted joo kyung,
looking at me

"What're you doing here?" i asked her as she came inside.

"i just wanted to apologize to y/n, but can we get back together?" Joo Kyung said, looking down.

"I get it, but....its not the right timing and i dont think y/n will understand anything if you apologize since she doesn't know anything" i explained.

she started sobbing a bit and said "sorry suho-ya...its okay i will wait for you. But please forgive me."

i looked at her before sighing and then said "i will see"

She smiled and wiped her tears and spoke "do you wanna go eat something?"

"I am with y/n right now tho"

"we all can go together" she suggested.

"well you should wait, she hasn't picked her outfit yet"  i told her.

she nodded and went outside to another shop.

y/n came outside once again with <_>.

(𝐀/𝐍-this dress will be used in the concert so u can choose whatever u want cuz for some people it might not be your type or u would think u wanted something else)

"Pretty" i whispered to myself.

she twirled around and asked "what do you think?"

"i like it" i said snapping out of my thoughts.

when we had purchased the outfit , we were met with Seojun and Joo Kyung.

"Oh hello" y/n said as she waved at the two of them.