☁️˚✧𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 07✧˚♥︎

❝ 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞❞
❝ 𝐇𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞❞

❝ 𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆❞

✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩
❀𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❀
✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩

| 2 days later |

I woke up and got freshed up not wanting to skip school because of this stupid condition.

As soon as I got downstairs my mom stopped me.

"Where are you going?" She asked

"To school, why?" I replied with a puzzled look. "You can't and you kn-" she said concerned about me but i cur her off "Eomma, Come on, I cant just be locked her my whole life. Besides, I am taking my medications." "Fine, But if anything happens. Your friend Joo Kyung, tell her she'll help you. I trust her and she is waiting outside" she said with a smile. "Okay" i said and smiled back.

-----

We took a bus as almost everyone told me not to use my motorcycle.

We got outside and arrived.

"Yah are you okay?" Joo kyung asked with a face of concern "Yes, Dont worry" i replied "How could I not be, you're my best friend after all" she said "Joo Kyung-ah-" I placed my hand on her arm but got interrupted with another voice "Are you okay?" I looked up to see Seojun "I mean its not like I am worried just um asking you know" he continued "I am Okay" I said with a smile.

"𝑨𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒑𝒊𝒅" I thought to myself, mentally laughing.

-----

At class when I sat down beside Seojun, I saw Soo-ah running towards "Yah you know I was so worried about you,how are you?" she said with a sad face "I am Okay, I am Okay" I said as her face turned into a smile "You know, I set up a blind date for Joo Kyung" she said with a chuckle . I looked at her with a shock face. Seojun looked towards me and soo ah with a bored face, he sighed and placed his head on the table again.

-----

| ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀғᴇᴛᴇʀɪᴀ |

"Joo Kyung-ah" i said, she looked at me and hummed in a questioning way. "Your Blind Da-" i continued as she cut me off because my voice was too loud anybody could of heard. She widened her eyes and eyed my food giving me a sigh to just eat. I listened to her and chuckled.

From afar I could see the only person not happy was Suho

----

As I was in the hallways I saw Suho

"Suhi" i yelled as he walked, he stopped where he was going and turned around. I ran towards him and started walking with him. "Soo" i said in a singing way. He looked at me confused "Dont act stupid, You like Joo Kyung" i said with a smirk "N-n-No, What are you talking about?" He said but I still knew. My smirk was wiped off after Soojin grabbed my wrist and took me away.