16) Choose or Loose

Am I a bad woman

A woman with sinful desires

I had a dream of them last night

His fingertips caressing the curves of my chest

A moan catches in my throat as he tucked my hair back

My eyes fluttered shut feeling his rough lips on the arc of my neck

This feeling is worse I know

The temptation is curse I believe

Hands on my chest

Lips on my neck

My breath hitched as he cupped the wetness between my legs

I pry my eyes open and witnessed the lust

Those three pair of predatory eyes exciting my thirst

Telling me

Yes I am a bad woman

A woman with sinful desires

By basictales

Author's Pov

Aadya poured some milk into her coffee, gave it a stir and had a sip.

"You are looking depressed my child" said Mr. Mishra observing the look on Aadya's face.

She looked at him and gave a contented smile "I am perfectly fine sir. And definitely not depressed" she answered as she watched the milk travel down the coffee.

"Are you fooling me or yourself Aadya" he asked her raising his brows as he took a sip of his tea.

Mr. Mishra have seen her growing in work as well as life. She is mature than other girls in her age. He sometimes wonders is this maturity, mannerism and confidence is in her blood! If that's the case, he would love to have a heartily conversation with her parents. But he knew that he can't as they are no more in the world.

He recalled the first time he saw, she use to have a pixie cut with chubby cheeks. She was jumping with excitement when she met him for the first time. He was a well known face then as he had received a honourable award for his outstanding works. He smiled at this memory.

He had seen her journey of becoming a butterfly from a caterpillar.

But now the bright smile of hers that can lighten up the whole room is missing. He is getting a fake smile in return.

"Fooling you? How can someone fool you sir? You have eyes of an eagle" her eyes widened as she pretended to be shocked.

He laughed at her dramatic gestures, few people at the office's cafeteria looked towards them and passed a smile. It was good for them, boss being happy means good day at work.

But he can see through her pretension of happiness. He was planning to give her a responsibility of monitoring their next project. It was related to upcoming vaccination programme of children. He knew how good she is in her work. Specially with children. She adores them the most, so who can be a better candidate for heading their most crucial project.

But the problem was the current situation in her personal life. Everyone can see Abhimanyu's arrest has affected her very much but he was sure there is something else too which is bothering her.

"Lets take a walk. What do you say?" he asked.

"Yes of course. Why not" said Aadya and getup from her place.