'He' turned silent for a moment. "So you know." 'He' grabbed my wrist and brought me closer to 'him' while opening 'his' house's door. 'He' threw me inside making me fall to the ground then got inside and closed the door. I quickly got up and ran to the kitchen. The only thing I had in mind right now is kill! If this isn't Jimin then I can probably kill it without killing Jimin, right?

'Jimin' came to kitchen and stood in front of me. I took a knife and put it right in front of me. "Don't come any closer or i'll kill you!" I screamed.

'He' laughed. "Oh, you can't hurt me! You think you are the world's strongest person just because you are the Armilla owner? Honey, that's just a label. You're weaker than a fly!" 'He' said.

I didn't bother and kept standing in my position. 'He' took a step closer to me. My hands started shaking along with the knife. 'He' took another step closer. "You won't hurt me, right?" 'He' said making a cute face that I could've been tricked by, but 'his' dark eyes told me otherwise.

'He' took another step closer and I had to back away the knife a little. We were now incredibly close. "I told you, you won't hurt me!" 'He' said. Well 'Jimin' was wrong, because I took back the knife to just prepare myself. I stabbed the knife into 'his' chest. 'He' backed away with eyes widened and fell to the ground while breathing heavily. 'He' pulled away the knife from his body and winced. Tears started building up in my eye. I killed someone! I'm a murderer! I'm a criminal!

My breathing got rapid and I saw his eyes turning brown again. My eyes widened and I sat next to him. "Jimin?!"

"I-I'm s-sorry for hiding my mom's s-story from you. I-I love you E-Ellie!" He said and my eyes widened even more. I started crying extremely. He's my soulmate!

"I'm so sorry! What should I do?!" I said while crying and tried to cover his wound with something. I took off my shirt and put it on his wound to stop the blood from bleeding. He winced from the pain. He slowly put his hand on my neck while crying and dragged me closer to him. He kissed me! I was shook but kissed him back. We both cried through the kiss. I think I like him too!

One of his hand was on my bracelet and he tried moving it. Not moving it in a way to get it off but moving it in a way to get it moving. It didn't move at all, but soon it started moving. When it started moving he put his hand away and his kiss started getting slower and slower, until he stopped kissing me back. I backed away taking a big breath and saw him with closed eyes and tears on his cheek. I put my hand of his neck to feel his pulse.

No no no! Please don't die! Why are you dead?! I stared crying even more. Can't I make him alive again at some point? What if I give him my bracelet? I took off the bracelet. I noticed that I've gotten a tattoo of the bracelet on my arm. It made me shook but I had to focus on trying to wake Jimin up. I put the bracelet in his hand, he didn't wake up. I closed his hand on the bracelet, he didn't wake up. Why isn't it working?! I made him wear the bracelet and it still didn't work. What am I gonna do?!

I quickly grabbed my phone and called Jungkook. He answered. "Hi-" He tried to say but I cut him off.

"Listen Jungkook! I want you to come to Jimin's place right now! Don't tell anyone, just come!" I said in one breath.

"Wha- ok! Why are you cryin-"

"Just come!" I said.

"Okay okay coming!" He said and ended the call.

I called Beomgyu and he answered too. "Beomgyu please come to Jimin's house now! Don't tell anyone!" I said.

"You're crying. What did he do?!"