Chapter 228: Back To That Key Moment ⑥

Start from the beginning

It was a handsome, white-haired young man with a warm smile and a pure temperament that made people have a favourable impression at first sight. The young man approached, lifted the teapot, and poured two cups of hot tea for the two of them. His fingers were slender and long looking like jade and very pleasing to the eye.

"两位远道而来的客人,请用茶。"对于半个多月才迎来的第一波客人,尚可表示十分欢迎。

"Two guests that came from afar, please have some tea." Shang Ke greatly welcomed the first wave of guests who had come after more than half a month.

两人的注意力很快被桌上的茶水吸引,玉白色的茶杯中,茶叶一根根悬浮在水中,茶水澄澈,雾气缭绕,清香扑鼻。

Their attention was quickly drawn to the tea on the table. In the jade-white teacups, tea leaves were suspended in the water. The tea was clear, the mist lingering, and the fragrance entered their nose.

华塍端起茶杯,先闻了闻茶香,而后轻饮一口,顿时感觉气息舒展,仿佛有一道暖流充斥肚腹。

Hua Cheng lifted the cup and smelled the tea fragrance first before taking a sip. He immediately felt himself relaxed, as if a warm current had filled his belly.

"好茶。"华塍赞了一句,末了又强调一次,"真是好茶!"

"Good tea." Hua Cheng praised. Once he finished praising, he emphasized again, "It's a really good tea!"

丁七余品尝之后,同样露出赞许之色。不过片刻,他眼中闪过一丝惊讶,不知是否是错觉,体内原本凝滞的灵气,隐隐出现了聚拢之势,身上的疲乏也消减了许多。

After tasting it, Ding Qiyu also expressed his approval. But after a few moments, a hint of surprise flashed in his eyes. He didn't know if it was just an illusion, but the originally stagnant spiritual energy in his body faintly appeared to be gaining momentum, and his fatigue was also greatly reduced.

他看了看手上的清茶,又看了看身边的少年,脸上露出若有所思的表情。

He looked at the tea in his hand and then at the young man beside him, a thoughtful expression on his face.

华塍却是大大咧咧,丝毫不以为意,问道:"小郎君,你这茶寮可有什么吃食?"

Hua Cheng, however, was carefree and didn't seem to care about it. He asked, "Gentleman, what can we eat in this teahouse?"

"今日提供的菜肴都写在了木牌上。"尚可朝另一侧摆了摆手。

"The dishes served today are written on the wooden sign." Shang Ke waved his hand to the other side.

两人转头望去,只见不远处立着一根木柱,柱子上挂着两串木牌,左边单独一块,写着"雾影茶"三个字,右边挂着五块,分别写着"竹筒饭"、"松茸汤"、"竹笋烧"、"野蔬蛋"、"杨梅酿",每种菜肴标价都是一两。

The two turned around and saw a wooden pillar standing not far away, on which hung two strings of wooden signs. The lone piece on the left side had the words "Misty Tea" written on it, and the five hanging on the right side had the words "Bamboo Tube Rice", "Matsutake Soup", "Roasted Bamboo Shoots", "Egg with Wild Vegetables", and "Bayberry wine" written on it, each dish priced at one tael.

"一两?会不会太贵了?"华塍暗暗咋舌。

"One tael? Isn't it too expensive?" Huacheng was inwardly speechless.

"物超所值。"尚可笑眯眯地回道。

"It's worth the price." Shang Ke replied with a smile.