Welcome to Beacon

Weiss POV

     I am on an airship with a couple of assitants to move my bags, I admit, I'm a little nervous about going to Beacon with how much bad publicity the Schnee Dust Company has been getting recently. There is one person, however, that I can count on to always be there to support me, I think of him as I discreetly look at the wedding band on my ring finger and blush. That's right, I am married, of course father doesn't know about this because honestly, he hates everyone, right audience?

     Anyways, I truly love my husband, not for his intelligence, nor for his strength or combat prowess, which is really impressive. No, I love my husband because he's understanding and looks for the good in people rather than the bad. He's also a great, solid soundboard, if I ever had a frustrating day, I would find him and he would let me vent about my day while he gently, but firmly, embraced me in his large, protective arms. His name is (Y/n) (L/n), but to me he is my darling husband.

      The airship soon lands and I step off with my assitants following behind me, I look over at the other airships and see my husband exit his airship. We agreed to arrive seperately until my assitants left, he sees me and nods in his massive suit of armor,-

I nod and we both make our way towards the auditorium when I hear my bags fall over, I turn around and see a girl in a black dress and a red cape

Weiss: What are doing?!

????: *nervous* I-I'm sorry!

Weiss: Sorry?! Do you have any idea the damage you could've caused?! *tries to hand me a case* Give me that! This dust mined and purified from the Schnee Quarry.

????: Uhh?

Weiss: What are you brain dead?! Dust, fire, water, lightning, energy!

????: I uhh... *prepares to sneeze*

Weiss: Is any of this sinking in? What do you have to say for yourself?!

        The younger girl then sneezes causing an explosion and covering me in soot, now I'm really upset.

Weiss: Unbelievable! This is exactly what I'm talking about!

????: I'm so so sorry.

Weiss: You complete dolt! What are you even doing here? Aren't you a little young to be here?

????: Well, I, um-

Weiss: This isn't your ordinary combat school. We're not here to spar, we're here to fight monsters, so watch where you're going!

????: I said I was sorry, princess!

????: Heiress, actually.

     A new girl with black hair and a bow, who's also holding the vial of dust I dropped when the red caped wonder sneezed.

????: Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee Dust Company. One of the largest producers of energy propellant in the world.

Weiss: Finally, some recognition-