Sana cut him off. "I think..." she breathed. "I think we need to talk."

His brows furrowed, more worried. "About what?"

"About this. Us..."

"I've always told you what I feel about you. I like you. And I really mean it since the first time I told you that. But if you don't want this, I understand. If what happened last night was just a heat of a moment, glad that I was there for you when you're sad- I understand. If you don't want me-"

Sana silenced him with a kiss. She held his cheeks when she pulled away. "I like you too, Jungkook. Maybe too much that I really had to apply for this job just to be with you."

Jungkook grinned smugly at her. "So, you did it for me, huh?"

"Don't be so full of yourself." she punched his chest playfully. "A part of it, though."

Jungkook chuckled and moved closer to her, pushing her until her back hit the wall. "I knew you had a crush on me." he whispered.

Sana smiled widely. "Maybe."

He put his hands on her waist and leaned forward, tilting his head to kiss her when they heard a loud knock on the door. They both jumped away from each other just right before the door slammed open and Mr. Park went in.

Sana immediately turned around to look for something to do. She found empty water bottles on the desk and started putting it in the trash.

"Jungkook, you're ready?" Mr. Park asked.

"Yeah."

"Okay. Oh, and bring your PA with you." he said before he finally left the trailer.

Jungkook turned to look at Sana and smirked. He gestured his hand to the door. "After you, sweetheart."

Sana rolled her eyes at him. "After you, Mr. Jeon Jungkook. I don't want those peope outside raised a brow on us when they see me came out first before you."

"But it's an act of gentleman."

She just shook her head and pushed him to the door. "Just go first."

Jungkook paused and glanced at her over his shoulder. "Fine. But you owe me a date later." he said before he left and walked away.

Sana smiled to herself. It's gonna be fun.

---

// instagram.

min.yoongi

Liked by mmhirai and 3,701,257 others

min.yoongi first day of shooting and he's extra happy today it's annoying

View all comments

jiminpark he still have that idiot face

lalalalisa_m oh I think I know why
- jiminpark wait what's going on
- jungkooks_jaw this sounds fishy 👀