29. The Magic Well

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Can't be too careful!"

"I know, right? Dangerous world. But, as they say, Enjoy your horchata." He gives us our order. We ate in silence. Well except Star was drinking her drink.

"So you just havin' horchata today, huh, Star?"

"I'm just too stressed to eat right now. I mean, we have no idea what's happening on Mewni." I see Tom put a lot of hot sauce on his taco.

"Why do you have to put hot sauce on every bite? Why don't you just put it on the whole taco all at once?" I continue eating.

"Whew! Habanero sauce makes me sweat like a beast!" I see Janna take her jacket off and I notice her shirt.

"Pfft! Hey! That's my shirt!"

"What are you talking about?" I get up.

"This is the 200 taco card mystery prize! And it's mine! Just look at it!" I point the back of the shirt that has the logo of Britta's tacos. "See?!"

"Guys! I remember!"

"You remember stealing my shirt?!"

"No! Shh-shh-shh! Marco! You'll break her train of thought!"

"After I collected the tennis balls, I stopped by here on my way back to Needles and saw a promo for the 200-taco Mystery Prize. And I figured, Hey, this girl has eaten at least 200 tacos over the course of her lifetime, so they already owed me the prize. But they didn't see it that way. So, I claimed what was mine." Janna got up and went to the back entrance of Britta's Taco's. "I went to the back door and..."Janna throws her weight against the door. "Omph! Omph! Omph!" The door opens.

"Hello?" Janna throws her weight again, hitting Brantley to the floor. Janna picks herself up and dusts herself off. We walk in.

"Okay. At Britta's, they always keep the Mystery Prize in the supply closet, so I forced open the door." We watch her looking at the door.

"Yup! Sure enough! Forced entry!" She opens closet door. "And this is where it gets weird!" Star casts cloudy and we hop on. We went into the hole. She cast glowworms. I plug my noise from the smell. "I went down this creepy ladder." I groan with Tom. "Yeah, I think they age their meat down here." Cloudy moves to the very end. We entered a tunnel. "Oh, yeah, this is looking familiar."

"Are those dinosaur bones?"

"Man, this place is downright homey! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Oof!" Tom fell from the tennis balls.

"Tennis balls!" We hop off Cloudy. I help Tom up.

"Ah, and here it is! Where I got my new shirt! And then I guess I saw this dumb wall with graffiti."

"Whoooaaaa! I don't think that's graffiti." They look so familiar I mean maybe from history class of ancient drawings.

"Glossaryck? Janna, what happened next?" We turn to Janna seeing writing. She takes out red lipstick and adds the missing "E". She chuckles and falls into a well.

"Aaah!" We run to her and pull her out.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I just, uh... fell into some secret sauce."

"Uh, I don't think that's secret sauce." I walk over to Tom looking down the gold water. Janna joins.

"You guys, I've seen these before! This is a well... that leads to the magic." Janna gasps.

"Now I remember! I fell down this thing and suddenly popped over there."

"Alright time to throw some junk in it." Star started casting spells that was big objects to throw in the well. Something about this was throwing me off. "Come on we have to throw junk for a reason. Just help!" We did. We got the stuff around. I picked up a box but stopped at the hieroglyphics that Janna thought was graffiti. I found a pen and notepad. I started to encrypt the drawing to understand what they mean. I can hear Star casting but I stayed focus. I wanted answers. This thing was stinging at the back of my head.