Chapter 12: Valentine Pups ( part 1)

It morning, Skye slept with Chase with Ryder's permission, and so does Everest and Marshall.

Marshall POV:

"I made sure to wake up before Everest. I made sure she was comfortable before I left. I saw Chase also awake we went to get Flowers and some treats, From mister Porter's and mayor good ways flower garden. "
"We got back and Chase put some flowers beside skye. I went to check on Eve noticing that she's still asleep so I just put it beside her and went to eat breakfast. "

End of POV.

Everest POV:

"I decided to sleep in Marshalls pup house this morning after me and Skye both got the permission, she headed straight to Chase's pup house and I headed to Marshalls."
"In the morning I woke up still tucked in my blanket and Marshall was already gone. I saw some flowers and liver flavored treats beside me with a note. "

"*Hope you had a good night sleep, Happy Valentine's - your Marshmelo ❤️"

"I decided to put one of the Blue flowers on my snow cap, while I saved the treats for later."

"I went to the tower to have breakfast. On the way I noticed that skye is still sleeping with some flowers by her side, probably from Chase. "

"I saw Marshall sleeping on the bean bag, he's probably still tired from waking up so early."
"I walked towards him, looked around Making sure no one's there and I gave him a peck on the forehead. Which woke him up."

"Oh you're awake..." He said rubbing his eyes.

" Yeah, thanks for the flowers and the liver flavored pup treats." I said holding the blue flowers on my head.

"You're welcome I know their your favorite."
"Blue suits you." He said smiling at me.

"Thanks." I said

I noticed he's staring at me again.

"Hey haven't you had enough already?" I asked with a bit of a stern voice.

" Nope! And I never will." he said without taking his eyes off me.

"Ok,ok enough jokes." I said I can't help but blush a little.

" have you had breakfast yet? " He asked .

"No not yet." I said.

"Well come on, I'll join you." He said.

" Haven't you had breakfast yet?" I asked since he had been awake before me, he must've been hungry.

"I have.." he said.

"Then why are you gonna eat again?" I asked confused.

"I want to keep you company.." he said.

"Ok..." I said.

As we ate we noticed Skye was already awake and smiling at us. She's also got a pink flower on her head.

I almost choked, luckily I held it.

End of POV.

Skye POV:

"Before we went to bed me and Everest asked for permission sleep with someone tonight, surprisingly Ryder agreed, so I went to sleep with chase. I woke up in the morning, it was Valentine's day, I saw some pink flowers beside me with a note."

"*Morning cute face! Happy Valentine's
-- your Chasey.💙"

"I stretched I bit and picked a pink flower to put on my head, before I went to get breakfast."

"I noticed that Everest and Marshall were eating together so I stood there for a second watching how cute they were.
They noticed me after a while, they were probably focused on each other."

"Hey you two good morning!" I said

"M-moring skye!" Everest said.

"Hey where's Chase?" Marshall asked.

"I don't know, I haven't seen him yet." I said.

" Hey guys what's up?" Rocky arrived.

" Rocky have you seen Chase?" I asked.

" No I haven't seen him yet, me and the pups were playing at the back, I just got back to get some water." He said.

Just then Chase walked in carrying a paper bag.

" Hey Skye, pups good morning!" He said.

"Good morning!" The pups said.

" Where have you been?" I asked.

"Oh um, can I tell you somewhere else?" He said.

"Ok?" I said.

We got back to his pup house.

" So? What is it?" I asked.

" I got some gifts for Marshall and everest, for tonight." He said.

" What about me?..." I asked Pouting, pretending to be jealous.

"Don't worry I'll give yours later." He said smiling.

"So what your plan then?" I asked curious.

"Here give this to Everest later to night, and I'll give this to marshall" he said as he took a white jacket.

" Ok on it! But what about us?" I asked.

"I told you I'll give it later tonight." He said.

" Ok" I gave up persuading knowing he won't tell.