With Maple Moon as an example, all the players searched for hidden missions like crazy, and there were a few who had indeed managed to find some. However, it was a pity that there was no reward for the second [Bold Explorer] skill fragment.

Han Xiao had not remained idle over the past four months either. The experience punishment of the Evolution Cube would end in eight months, so he was not in a rush to level up.

Read more chapter on vipnovel.com

Apart from monitoring the progress of the exploration and scrolling through the forums, Han Xiao spent most of his time in his workshop, expanding his mechanical army.

Currently, his mechanical army had already exceeded ten million soldiers in number, and their attributes were extremely powerful. Under the boost of his mechanical force, this army of his had the strength to wipe out a weaker Star System Civilization.

Among the five main classes, the destructiveness of a Mechanic was the greatest toward a civilization. The other four classes were more suitable to fight a single target, and only a powerful Beyond Grade A Mechanic had the ability to fight a large-scale galactic war.

Han Xiao was currently standing in front of the 3D star map, waiting for a special piece of news.

Today was a special day as the Special Task Force that Hadavy was leading would complete the construction of the long distance stargate. He was waiting for Hadavy's word.

But before news from Hadavy could arrive, Tarrokov contacted him.

Beep beep!

Han Xiao looked at his communicator and could only pick up the call with resignation.

"Chief commander, what's the matter?"

"I need to inform you about something. We found traces of stowaways."

"Stowaways? They should be from the organizations who ignored the dynasty's warning and want to have a share of the Flickering World, right?"

This was something that the players found out from the background description in his previous life. This matter happened during the version update period, and the players did not participate in the event. When the players joined in, the Flickering World had already opened to the outside world, and the other organizations were allowed to enter the Flickering World.

In the dynasty's records, they had fought a long battle with the stowaways. The Star Field was far too big, and there were too many regions to explore. As such, the dynasty was not able to completely uproot the stowaways. Even if they could get rid of one batch, another batch would arrive very quickly.

Tarrokov nodded and said, "It should be the forces of some super Star Cluster civilizations. You should keep an eye out for them and report to me if you find any stowaways. We must find their secret stargates, and we will request aid from your troops if necessary."

"Okay."

A new mission immediately popped up on Han Xiao's interface.

_____________________

You have triggered [Stowaways' Clue] (Repeatable)!

Mission Introduction: A new Star Field is a treasure trove, and every organization wants a share of it. No one is willing to see the Crimson Dynasty swallow all the benefits alone, and even if the Flickering World is the Crimson Dynasty's territory in name, it is impossible to stop their greed. As one of the dynasty's allies, the stowaways' infiltration is also an opportunity for you. The dynasty needs your help.

Mission Requirements: Hand in all information related to stowaways, kill a batch of stowaways, or destroy the secret stargates.

Reward: 2,000,000 - 50,000,000 Experience and 50 - 700 the Crimson Dynasty Contribution Points