When the departure date arrived, Phillip's broadcast announcement echoed in the entire army headquarters.

"All army members participating in the developments of the Flickering World, please board the ships immediately. We will be leaving in thirty minutes! I repeat, all..."

The players moved with anticipation and entered the harbor, boarding the transport ships one after another.

After the secret war ended, the Flickering World had become the next main storyline in the eyes of the players.

Exploring a new Star Field... this was the largest main storyline they had ever seen!

The millions of players were exhilarated!

Furthermore, with the example of the limited title [Secret Warrior], most of the army players accepted the Flickering World's main storyline mission. The players were excited just thinking about it.

Among which, the Constellation Corridor players were even more excited. The Shattered Star Ring players at least had similar experiences before, but the Constellation Corridor players had rarely had any large group missions like this, if any.

In the past, they had only heard about the benefits of being in the Black Star Army. Now, they had personally experienced it. The new recruits had an even higher rating for the army in their hearts.

The people at the army headquarters gathered and boarded the spaceships very quickly. With Han Xiao's order, the fleet departed.

Sylvia had already prepared all the fleets a few months ago. While the main fleet departed from the army headquarters, the teams in standby at the various sub-bases in the Colton Star Cluster departed as well. According to the plan, these subdivisions would rendezvous with Han Xiao one after another along the way.

The number of fleets and people the army had dispatched this time was enormous. Almost all the members who could move freely went along. It was the largest-scale operation in the history of the army.

No amount of manpower would ever be enough in exploring an entire new Star Field, so this exploration team would be building strongholds in the Flickering World and not return for a very long time, including Han Xiao.

The Black Star Army had already stabilized itself in the Shattered Star Ring, and its business was consistent. Furthermore, with the support of its two allies, the dynasty and Purple Crystal, as well as the protection of being a member of the Shattered Star Ring Civilization Conference, there was basically nothing to worry about.

The Flickering World would be the central stage of the next version. Developing the Flickering World was a crucial part of the next stage of development for the army.

The dynasty allies in the Shattered Star Ring were the ones to start the exploration first. Han Xiao had gone through a lot of planning to obtain such an advantage, so he could not possibly miss it. In order to deal with the countless organizations that would be fighting for territory in the future, he had to gain bigger advantages and build firm foundations in the early stages.

...

Somewhere in the Shattered Star Ring drifted Floating Dragon Island.

"I see, so Black Star has departed..."

Han Xiao's message appeared on the communicator. Ames looked away from the communicator and glanced at the floating dragon officers at the two sides of the throne.

"Let's go, toward Planet Aquamarine."

...

In the Central Galaxy, on the Federation of Light's mother planet, the president of the Federation of Light, Bader Ohoside, put down the deck of intelligence in his hands, looked at the Elders in the room, slowly said, "The Crimson Dynasty is finally going to officially start to explore the Flickering World... The dynasty will be focusing on this in the future. The exploration of the Flickering World is estimated to take decades or even an entire century."