Before You Read

Hello everyone! 

Thank you for taking the time to check this book out. 

SUMMARY: Aurora is a senior at NYU. After a night in the town with her friends, she has a one-night stand with a woman from a bar. What she doesn't know is the woman is her soon-to-be professor. Aurora and Katie eventually embark in a secretive, undisclosed romantic relationship. Will they make it through the trials and tribulations of their unconventional relationship? Or will the sneaking and hiding that comes with a secretive relationship be too much for them to handle? 

I originally wrote this as a 5,000-word one-shot. It got such positive reviews, readers asked me to add to it and make it into a full-length book.

At the moment, I am currently finishing up my story The Coffee Spill and starting my story This Is Me (both on Wattpad, go check them out). 

However, I HAVE OFFICIALLY STARTED DRAFTING THE SECOND CHAPTER OF THIS STORY! 

I hope you all enjoy it once it's out! Because I'm writing multiple books at once (on top of a job and life) I won't be able to update often, but I hope to update each story I'm writing twice- three times a month. 

Be aware there is a lot of sexual content in the first chapter and I hope to continue that throughout the rest of the story!

Thank you and happy reading!

Destiny