𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

∽☂ ∽

"𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋, 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄"

∽☂ ∽

"𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐇, 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄." Five answered. Y/n knew he was only sent to Five from the commission, but she had no idea that she would land here. "We're currently stuck in this timeline, but that's not the worst part: we brought the end of the world with us here."

Y/n's eyes went wide as little plates."Wait, what?! What do you mean? I thought we stopped it."

"I thought so too, but turns out, I think I scattered everyone here in Dallas throughout the timeline, hence the reason why we triggered doomsday." Five explained everything for her.

Y/n just kept staring at Five in disbelief." I don't understand-"

"Oh my god! I can't believe this! The 7th one of you!" Elliot ran out of the building and burst through the doors. He started walking closer to them but slowly with his hands in front of him and eyes wide.

"You know this guy?" Y/n pointed at Elliot but didn't look at Five, just stared at Elliot.

"Yeah, I do." Five heavily sighed. "Listen, we need to find the others and save the world." He turned back to her and took her hands.

"Um, okay, but where do we start?"

∽☂ ∽

"𝐒𝐎, 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌?" Five asked as he and Y/n were walking at Elliot's home once again and looking through the pictures and posters.

"Yeah, the first one. And then the big, sensitive one." Elliot elaborated for both of them switching his glances between the two kids.

Y/n was just looking and not taking her eyes off of the walls filled with information and pictures. It kind of felt different, and it should have since she was basically lying to Five, especially when they both agreed to start over. But Elliot's response caught her attention.

"Sensitive?" She turned around at him

Five also stopped glancing at the walls and looked back at Y/n listening to her.

"Yeah, cried a lot, kept coming back to the alley, sat around for hours calling a woman's name. Uh..." Elliot tried to remember and so he did and snapped his fingers. "Allison."

"Luther." The pair said in unison. Five turned around to look at the walls while Y/n looked at the ground and back at Five.

"Yeah, he...he wasn't the only one. Uh, the others came too, off and on over the year, looking for each other. Eventually, they...they stopped. But today it happened once again with her." Elliot pointed at Y/n and she nodded.

"So, our family is alive." Five softly said. "Shit. Well, now I can say for sure, that I stranded them here."

"Yeah, but where the hell could they be? I mean, Dallas is a big place, and the chance of finding all of them is pretty low, especially with a deadline." Y/n shrugged.

But Five just nodded at her and turned around and started walking towards Elliot."Now listen to me..."

But Elliot just backed away and so he started to climb over the couch. So Five just teleported so that he was already behind the couch. Meanwhile, Y/n started walking slowly behind Five and inspecting what he was doing.