𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

∽☂ ∽

"𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐓"

∽☂ ∽

"𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄, 𝐖𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 wasting time right now." Y/n stated. It had already turned from day to night and they were both very tired. "We need to do something else, something more effective."

"You know, you don't have to tell me that. I know there are only six days left." Five glared at Y/n but she just chuckled sarcastically.

"Well, good that you know the deadline but we still do need to change something about this...plan." She pointed around the van.

"Yeah, you got a better idea?" Five scoffed. He knew that his plan wasn't really working so the fact that Y/n was telling him the same, wasn't helping.

Y/n just looked away and rolled her eyes in frustration and anger. She was always the one who would go straight to the point and wanted to get things done and get them done now.

"Okay, then." Five sighed when he saw that the girl didn't have anything to add and started spectating everything again. Then he saw Lance leaving the building with his bags.

"There's our guy." Y/n also spotted him.

Then Lance stopped and looked around him the same way he did when he went to the hospital in the morning. Then a car came and he put the bag inside the car but he didn't get inside the car tho.

"What the hell is he up to?" Five glared at the man and asked rhetorically. Kind of.

Then Lance put some package inside his coat as the car drove away leaving Lance standing there on the sidewalk.

"No clue, but we need to-"

But Y/n couldn't even finish her sentence because Five took her hand and teleported them behind one of the buildings on the street.

Y/n looked around all confused. "What the hell are you-"

"Shh!" Five put his hand over Y/n's mouth as she rolled her eyes. She took off his hand off her mouth and looked at Lance too.

"We need to follow the guy and then we will ask him some questions." Five explained while he kept scanning every single move of Lance and not letting him out of sight.

Lance then went to his own car and drove home. Five took Y/n's hand and they started walking towards the place where Lance was headed.

"Play calm, ok? We don't want any-"

"It is literally the middle of the night and you think that we will draw some attention by walking here? No, no, no, this is ridiculous, I'm going back to the academy." She glanced around herself. The girl was just pretty frustrated and wasn't about to follow Five's unreliable, in her opinion, plan.

"Just don't forget Delores, you idiot."

∽☂ ∽

𝐘/𝐍 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 entrance of the academy after a couple of seconds as everything seemed so chaotic around her. The chandelier was on the floor, everything in the living room had been shot or broken, and then she saw Allison and Vanya talking there.

"Allison? Vanya?" She ran into the living room and saw Vanya with an ice pack on her head and Allison sitting in front of her.

"Y/n? What are you doing here? Where's Five?" Allison stood up and looked behind her to see if Five was maybe there.

"He's...working, but I was tired so I came back here." She explained quickly. "What happened?" She showed with her hands around the house.

"Two masked intruders attacked the place." Diego came in breathing shakily.

"Diego? You ok?" Allison turned to him and asked.

Then Diego stopped pacing around the room and glared at Vanya as his bottom lip quivered. "What are you still doing here?"

"I'm just trying to help." Vanya quietly replied.

"No, you could've been killed. Or gotten any of us killed." Diego pointed at her. 

"Hey!" Y/n protested and put her hand on Vanya's shoulder. "You don't speak about her like that. She has every right to help us even without powers. What do you know, maybe she can be more of a help than you?" 

"No, Y/n, she is a liability." He looked at her, pointed at Vanya, and glared at Allison. He looked so intimidating it seemed like this place was more than attacked.

"No, she is a person who is just like the rest of us. If you have a problem with her being in her own home, you can always leave and never bother us again." Y/n reasoned glaring at Diego.

Diego just scoffed and looked away at the couch pacing around it before sitting down. Y/n looked down in anger and sadness. Vanya gave her sister a grateful look but the girl didn't notice it. Allison just glanced at Diego, then back at Y/n and to the ground.

"Allison?" Vanya asked wanting some sympathy from her other sister.

"I think what he's trying to say is that this kind of stuff is dangerous." Allison looked up at her sister. "You're just-"

"Not like you." Vanya finished her sentence as Allison tried to say something but she couldn't pick the right words.

Vanya instantly stood up from the couch and headed out of the living room and the academy towards the front door.

"No, that's not what I-" Allison stood up and tried to go after her.

"Vanya wait!" Y/n started going with Allison.

"Let her go." Diego protested and they both stopped in their tracks.

"It's for the best." Diego finished and looked down. Y/n turned around at him, scoffed at him, and went back upstairs to her room. While she was going she could hear Allison saying her name but she ignored her.

She just came back to the academy and she sees her own sister get mistreated. The whole world is going to shit and the family is not making it easier.

She changed into her pajamas and went under her bedsheets after a couple of minutes to just rest.

"God, why does this stupid family can't cooperate for even a single day?"

∽☂ ∽