𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

∽☂ ∽

"𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐎𝐊?"

∽☂ ∽

"𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍? This...apocalypse." Luther while sitting on the same chair as before when he was talking with Y/n.

Five had woken up and was sitting on the edge of the bed while Y/n was sitting on a chair that was to Luther's left on the other side of the room.

Y/n was just sitting there with her crossed arms listening to what Five is explaining.

"I can't give you the exact hour, but..."Five tried to put all of the information into one sentence."...from what I could gather, we have four days left."

"Why didn't you two say something sooner?" Luther glanced at Y/n and back at Five but she just shook her head.

"It wouldn't have mattered." Five muttered silently.

"Of course it would. We could've banded together and helped you try to stop this thing." Luther reasoned with a higher tone.

Y/n looked up to that remark since she already knew what Five was about to say.

"For the record, you already tried."

"What do you mean?"

Five kept looking at the ground and didn't say anything for like 4 seconds."We found all of you." He looked at Y/n.

"You bodies." Y/n nodded.

Luther just looked back at her in shock and back at Five."We die?"

"Horribly." Five replied as memories of seeing the bodies of their siblings under the academy bricks for Five and Y/n flashed their minds.

"You were together," Y/n started and the two of them looked at her." trying to stop whoever it was that ends the world."

"Wait, how do you know that?" Luther looked at Five confused.

Five pulled out the eye wrapped in a fabric material out of his pocket."This was clutched in your dead hand when we found you." 

Five showed the eye to Luther and threw it to him so that he could take a look.

"Must've ripped it out of their head right before you went down."

"Whose head?"

"Like I said, we don't know." He looked at Y/n and their glances met each other. They stared at one another for 5 seconds before Luther interrupted them.

"Well, there's a serial number on the back." Luther examined the eye in his hands."Think maybe you could try-"

"No, that's a dead end." Five chuckled."It's just another hunk of glass."

Luther gave the eye back to Five but then Diego burst through the door by kicking it with his feet.

"Piece of shit." He quickly ran down the stairs and Luther and Y/n stood up."Do you have any idea what you just did?" Diego was running towards Five and Y/n. Y/n came closer to Five so that they would be together. But Luther stopped Diego by taking him in his hands.