𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

∽☂ ∽

"𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖"

∽☂ ∽

𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 to find out if Y/n and Five have come there since she didn't find them when she woke up. She walked through the big glass doors once again, closing them silently so that she wouldn't draw any attention. She looked around hoping to find them or just something left of them.

"Y/n? Five?" She asked wanting to see if they would answer her. She looked at the living room but not seeing them there.

"Are you upstairs?" She asked again walking upstairs and to Five's room. There she saw the two teens acting like everything is fine.

"Oh, thank god." She sighed with relief.

Five was looking outside the window while Y/n was sitting on the windowsill. Kind of like the time they were discussing if Five can time travel.

"I was worried sick about you." She walked closer towards them. Y/n stood up from the windowsill and walked closer to Vanya too.

"Sorry we left without saying goodbye." Y/n smiled slightly and looking towards Five. He turned around and looked at Y/n also. Then the two walked over to Vanya closer.

"No, look, I should be the one who should be sorry. Yeah, I was dismissive, and...I-I guess I didn't know how to process what you were saying. And I still can't, to be honest." Vanya said everything quickly.

"Maybe you were right to be dismissive." Five nodded. Y/n looked over at him trying to think where he might be going with this. "Maybe it wasn't real after all. It felt real, well...like you said, the old man did say time travel could contaminate the mind." 

He walked over to his desk and played with a small toy train before going back to Vanya and Y/n. He looked at Y/n nodding and looking back down.

"Then maybe I'm not the right person for you two to be talking to." Vanya nodded. "Look, I used to see someone. A therapist. I could give you her information." She said point at us with her hands.

Five just tried to look away somewhere but he had nowhere to look. Y/n was listening to Vanya, but telling two 58-year-olds who went through so much trauma who came back to save the world and telling them that they can see a therapist, is probably one of the worst things a person could say.

"Thanks, but...I think we're just gonna get some rest." Y/n answered for Five. He looked at her happy that she had saved him from that conversation. Vanya's eyes also looked over at Y/n. "It's been a long time since we've had a good sleep." The girl smiled.

"Okay." Vanya sighed walking out.

Five looked at Vanya when she walked out and back at Y/n. Y/n just nodded at him with relief. Five was going to the door of the room to see if Vanya was completely gone until Klaus burst through the closet door.

"That's so...touching, all that stuff about family and dad and time. Wow!" He put his hand on his chest.

"Klaus, be quiet!" Y/n put her finger to her lips.

"Would you shut up? She'll hear you." Five walked up to Klaus and pointed to the hallway.

"I'm moist."

"We told you to put on something more professional." Five complained pointing at his clothes.

"What? This is my nicest outfit." Klaus pointed at himself.