Mason Siver

My name is Mason Siver and I am the hottest boy at my school. All the girls fall at my feet except one. Annabeth Chase. She is the hottest girl in the world and my logic states that the hottest boy and girl should go out. It's foolproof. It would of been easier if she was one of those dumb blonde's and then I could sleep with her like all the others and leave her crying in the gutter. But Annabeth isn't like that. Even though she has dyslexia and can only read Greek, she is the smartest person on the earth. I hear the bell and head to the first period, Greek. I sit next to Annabeth. The only reason I take this stupid class is because Annabeth does. Our teacher, Mr Brunner walks into the room and the class settles down.
"Today we have a new student. His name is Percy Jackson and I hope you make him feel welcome." A boy walks into class. If I was a girl I would totally date him. He was the definition of hot. His sea green eyes skimmed over the class and when they landed on Annabeth, he smirked. I feel my anger rise. He is not taking my girl when I'm so close. Luckily, Annabeth hadn't noticed him and his seat was three rows behind us so I didn't have to worry about him interfering. As Mr B droaned on, I snuck a glance at Annabeth. Her head wass still buried in her book but a smile was playing at the corners of her mouth. She's thinking about me, I tell myself. As our teacher finishes, he tells us we will be working with whoever we sit next to. I silently cheer and turn to face Annabeth.
"So, what should we do?" As Mr Brunner hands out the list of Greek topics to choose from. She flicks me the Greek Gods and Mythology list and I skim it. I smile as I look at one. She will love this.
"Ok..... So what about this one, Tartarus." Her body becomes rigid and her eyes glaze over. The new guy, who happened to be walking down the isle also stiffens. Annabeth starts to hyperventilate, tears threatening to spill. The new kid gets down beside her and places her head in his hands. Excuse me! I think. He pulls Annabeth to look at him as he whispers words to her.
"Beth, it's alright, we're ok, we're alive wise girl, we're safe." Wise girl? What is he? 5? How does he even know her? Please be a relative. Annabeth calms down but the tears pour down her face. Mr B stops at our table, the whole class now watching. He nods to Percy who takes Annabeth's hand and pulls her out the door. He walks in two minutes later without Annabeth. At the end of class Annabeth still hasn't shown up and the whole class is talking about the strange events that just took place. As we leave, I push Percy against the wall. He doesn't flinch as I raise my fist to his face, instead he looks bored.
"Listen here greenie, Annabeth is mine, back off." I growl. I expect him to cower even though he is taller than me but he just laughs and pushes my hand away. He gives me a devilish grin and walks away shaking his head.

// Time Skip To The End Of The Day ||

I walk out of the doors to find Annabeth under her favourite tree. I approach her and she looks at me disgusted.
"Heya baby." I grin.
"What?" She snarls back. My smile widens.
"Playing hard to get are we?" I ask cheekily. Annabeth stands up, her fists clenched and white.
"No. No I am not playing hard to get. I. Have. A. Boyfriend. "She growls. I smirk.
"Oh yeah, and who is that?"
"Me." A deep voice from behind me says. I turn to face the one and only Percy Jackson. Anger bubbles up inside me.
"Dude," I say calmly. "Leave us alone, you can't just waltz in and claim my girlfriend as your own." I say, trying to make it clear Annabeth loves me. (You guys have no idea how hard it is writing bout this idiot) Jackson just smirks. My anger becomes overwhelming and I throw him a punch. I listen for the crack bit it never comes. I look up and.... And.... And he has caught my fist. WHAT? He turns to face Annabeth who is looking at me with seething eyes.
"Come on Seaweed Brain, let's leave this Son of Hades and Stupidity to lick his ego." She links their hands and storms off, not before kicking me in the place where the sun doesn't shine. I lie groaning on the ground, the rest of the school pointing and laughing at me. I raise my head to see Annabeth kissing Percy in a car. That was the last time I saw her.