She had confided in you earlier about how she loved her job but always wanted to pursue art. You had seen the drawings and paintings she had done and were in complete amazement at how talented she was. You could never do anything like that. That talent was rare. You had told her to go for it, that she might regret not trying to pursue something she loved later on. But, luckily for you, she didn't want to leave this. She equally loved this job and so she was currently managing both. It was a lot for her but you both managed to work your schedules around each other. Like today.

You were happy to help and be flexible for her and most times it worked out to your advantage. So, as you walked out of your office and hopped into the cab you were excited to get to see Kylo so early. Usually, you wouldn't see him until he got home from work in the evenings. Getting to spend more time with him had become something you were desperate for after being separated from him for so long.

You walked into his familiar building, no longer greeted by the petty receptionist he had eventually. You walked right back to his office and knocked on the door before walking in. He was already working away, busy on the phone but giving you a small smile. You noticed a box of food sitting on the coffee table and pointed to it while looking at him. He nodded his head, motioning that it was for you.

He had gotten you lunch. He'd been waiting for you to arrive, probably all bummed out that you couldn't do what you wanted to do to him this morning. You smiled to yourself thinking about it.

You sat down and ate as he talked away on the phone, having to raise his voice several times which only made you jump. He had known just what to get you for lunch. Always somehow understanding your cravings more than you did yourself.

He talked and talked and talked. You weren't sure how long the phone call had lasted. You'd finished eating and laid back on the couch to relax as you just watched him talk. Watched the way his jaw clenched before he started yelling at the person on the other end. Watching how he breathed afterward to calm himself down as his face relaxed. How he pursed his lips every so often before taking a deep swallow that had his adam's apple bobbing. Watched when he would realize how long he'd been on the call by running a hand through his hair and rubbing his temples.

He looked over to you occasionally, meeting your gaze. You could see how it pained him to have you so close, so near, but not able to talk to you, to touch you. With his final look at you, he must have recognized the hint of boredom that had crossed your face in the past ten minutes.

"Alright, that's enough. We've talked about this long enough and I've got more important matters to attend to." You perked up on the couch you were laying on when you heard him and then hang up the phone.

"Well, hello there." You smiled standing almost in unison with him as you made your way towards each other and meeting in the middle of the room. He placed his arms around you immediately, leaning down to press a kiss on your lips.

"I'm sorry you had to hear that. I didn't mean for this visit to be boring."

Your hands rested on his chest, fingers tracing circles. "Well, I can think of a few ways you can make it more interesting." You smirk at him as you see the realization hit him. Within an instant, he's guiding you, walking you back. Your eyes remained on his the whole time, not watching where you are going until you felt your back hit the cool glass of the window.

He tugged at the hem of your shirt before lifting it over your head and taking it off completely, throwing it in a ball on the floor. He made quick work of undoing your bra as you worked on taking your jeans off. Eventually all of your clothes laid in a pile on the floor. He unbuckled his belt, freeing his cock before grabbing your hips and turning you, pressing you into the window.